Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Self-hating deathniks, GTFIH!

JFL pointing out how you're wrong means acting like a woman

A man weighing all of his options JFL

Dude I don't think you get it, I'm not a moralfag like you, I've abandoned the entire concept of morality in its entirety, as the years have past I've realized it was nothing but a burden, a restriction that did not benefit me in the slightest, in fact moral restrictions only benefit the "winners" in society (you know what, you just inspired a thread lol, guys like you need to be black pilled)

I don't make moral judgements, for me every act is just something that happens, it either impacts people negatively or positively, but its never "good" or "bad", it "just happens"

The way you are using the term psychopath based on how you are arguing is not in the clinical definition sense, its in the moral judgement sense, so when you say "What would you call a guy who does X", you're asking me to make a moral judgement, something that is completely foreign to me in my current state

All I'd see is a man who is willing to go to great lengths to get what he wants

I think you're taking the BlackPill waaaay to seriously than it should be.

Your looks only and only affects your love life not your "position in society" unless you are some bottom 2% ogre.
Most guys on this forum are 3-5 in looks
We don't need to break laws and be dark traidmaxxing we need money and copes.

You're taking all this way too seriously here, also you didn't answer my question.

"How am I supposed to receive dopamine hit without breaking any law?"

And btw nice gatekeeping of the "muh you're not BlackPilled".

Yeah and have you ever approached your looksmatch or you simply tried online dating and gave up?
This is the problem with most incels here,

THEY NEVER TRY IRL

As a normie your only chance of ascension is social circlemaxxing. This is why 99% autists are perma virgins.
Online dating isnt real life sweaty :soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

@Grothendieck is right though on this point.

Ethnics aren't incel because they're ethnic and that's that, they're incel because they're ethnic, ugly and live in a white country.

Of course the beauty standard is going to be white if you're in a white majority country. If you don't want to get mogged by whites then don't be a shitty brown skin in a white man's country. Simple as that. Unfortunately India and China have wayyy more men than women so this gives out another issue, but the atrocious female to male ratio is not a skin color issue, it's just the fact that they're apes and like killed their daughters because they can't do anything (based)

This is what happens when races choose to collide. It's the same logic that if I went to Kinshasa I would be raped and murdered because I'm white. It's sad the jews are letting and even subsidizing (welfare) ethnics to come here, because if they come with a wife they're good, but their children will be incel due to a lack of foids like him and the fact he's in the white mans land.

This.

If you're an ugly deathnik don't move over to white countries and if you do than dont cry about not getting white pussy.
Why should white women fuck a 5/10 deathnik instead of a 5/10 white of her own "tribe".

I think you're taking the BlackPill waaaay to seriously than it should be

The black pill at its core is nihilism, it isn't just "muh dick can't get wet", that is normie tier thinking, you'd be reducing the black pill to basically some PUA frat boy bullshit at that point

We don't need to break laws and be dark traidmaxxing we need money and copes

I never said you had to, but to be against it for moral reasons is blue pilled,

Pay for sex, IDK, what would satisfy you would be different to what would satisfy me, I don't have the same mental restrictions you do, you probably can't even enjoy having sex without validation because you just don't want to move past your indoctrination of the importance of validation that was drilled into you, I can't help you with that

You're asking how are you supposed to get dopamine, a better question is why is it the only paths to satisfaction you see are the ones society outlined for you to follow?

People only hate gatekeeping when they know they don't have the keys

Gate keeping is inherent to any group, its all gate keeping, you just like the gate keeping that is "broad" and you hate gate keeping that "narrows" closer and closer towards the things you would like to be an exception

Saying Chads, women, etc aren't allowed on this forum is gate keeping

Also @BlkPillPres ethnics breed like rabbits in their home countries. These ethnic copers should not dream of white women. Stay in your own countries and fuck your women. It's that simple.
not all deathnic homelands are like that, I live in my home country and despite being a 3rd world shithole the birthrates are abyssal, and to make it worse we get cucked everytime some foreign sex tourist comes
And not all ethnics are self hating. being ethnic makes you less than a human, but that doesnt mean you should hate yourself. hate destiny for making you an animal. hate your culture for being trash, hate your people for being subhumans. but i will never blame myself for something that i didnt choose to become, something that was forced onto me against my wishes.

Last edited:
The black pill at its core is nihilism, it isn't just "muh dick can't get wet", that is normie tier thinking, you'd be reducing the black pill to basically some PUA frat boy bullshit at that point

I never said you had to, but to be against it for moral reasons is blue pilled,

Pay for sex, IDK, what would satisfy you would be different to what would satisfy me, I don't have the same mental restrictions you do, you probably can't even enjoy having sex without validation because you just don't want to move past your indoctrination of the importance of validation that was drilled into you, I can't help you with that

You're asking how are you supposed to get dopamine, a better question is why is it the only paths to satisfaction you see are the ones society outlined for you to follow?

People only hate gatekeeping when they know they don't have the keys

Gate keeping is inherent to any group, its all gate keeping, you just like the gate keeping that is "broad" and you hate gate keeping that "narrows" closer and closer towards the things you would like to be an exception

Saying Chads, women, etc aren't allowed on this forum is gate keeping

Like I said, typical Black and white world view. Also, did you just said "Nihilism"?

Yup, edgelord confirmed. Keep coping, I'm sure your "buttbuddies" would validate your garbage views.
not all deathnic homelands are like that, I live in my home country and despite being a 3rd world shithole the birthrates are abyssal, and to make it worse we get cucked everytime some foreign sex tourist comes

So some few handful hundred white sexpats fuck your women and its over for you eh?

Brutal racepill boyo, very very brutal.

Like I said, typical Black and white world view. Also, did you just said "Nihilism"?

Yup, edgelord confirmed. Keep coping, I'm sure your "buttbuddies" would validate your garbage views

I would be afraid to be in a jail cell with you JFL, I tell you you're wrong you claim I'm acting like a woman, now you're on to talking about "buttbuddies", you are quick to try and feminize those you deem as opposition, you might actually be a closet fag

And yes, I am gate keeping, if you aren't a nihilist, you are blue pilled, point blank period

In the same way that every blue pilled incel in denial is one bad day away from becoming one of us

GUYS LIKE YOU ARE ONE GOOD DAY AWAY FROM DENOUNCING EVERYTHING YOU CLAIM TO BELIEVE RIGHT NOW, because your beliefs are "wishy washy" to begin with, you have no conviction

to make it worse we get cucked everytime some foreign sex tourist comes

This is the one thing they seem to forget, you not only have to struggle to get scraps, but you spend your time watching white men come to your country and mog you there and get surrounded by women

Who the hell would want to try and "ascend" with the scraps of the table after white men are finished with their meal

Its not as if they are taking every woman but its very demoralizing, why would you even want those women afterwards, they'd probably cheat on you anyways and they're never going to look at you as a man worth respecting and sticking around for

Even when ethnic women date within their race, they look for men who are as close to white as possible, I'm dark skinned, being "dissed" or made fun of (by your own people) for being dark is a norm

Some incels act as if its as easy as "just date within your race", your own race doesn't even want you to closer you are genetically to your race JFL, they want the whitest version of "your race" possible, this is why lighter skinned indians in india mog the darker skinned ones

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING WHITE AND BEING ETHNIC

AS A WHITE PERSON, THE MORE WHITE YOU LOOK (TRAITS) THE BETTER

AS AN ETHNIC PERSON, THE MORE YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR ETHNICITY AND THE LESS WHITE YOU LOOK, THE WORSE IT IS FOR YOU

So long as globlalization is at play, and the global standard of beauty is the white standard, it doesn't really matter where you go, you will still feel the reach of white influence

If you have a traditional family who can arrange a marriage you have a chance though

Last edited:
GUYS LIKE YOU ARE ONE GOOD DAY AWAY FROM DENOUNCING EVERYTHING YOU CLAIM TO BELIEVE RIGHT NOW,

Just because I don't buy your extreme views or I'm not a Nihilist that make me bluepilled.
Sure you're the special one here, all hail the BlackPill god. I bown down to thee

BlackPill = Disadvantage in dating.

I have a very successful and fulfilling life(apart from sex), you know why?

BECAUSE I'M NOT A NIHILIST LIKE YOU.
Also @BlkPillPres *yawn* I've read all your posts. And you are very predictable with your counter arguments.

Last edited:
Also @BlkPillPres *yawn* I've read all your posts. And you are very predictable with your counter arguments.

Well you at least aren't being predictable, I was expecting another response with homoerotic undertones lol

Well you at least aren't being predictable, I was expecting another response with homoerotic undertones lol

You didn't get one because I'm not a homosexual.

See man, life is waay to complicated. You have a different perspective on life, I have a different one. Your view is right to you and mine I right to me.

I think we both can agree to disagree here, instead of fighting like women.

Racepill is strong

ethnicel=truecel

JFL dude you are literally denying reality, I find it funny when people say "its just if you're ugly"

No shit, guess which race the current standard of beauty is based on............. WHITES

So if you aren't white YOU ARE UGLIER BY DEFAULT

Not to mention, all the traits that are typically unattractive, ARE TYPICAL OF NON-WHITES

Dark skin (not seen as attractive)
Ethnics are usually shorter
Ethnics are usually poorer
Ethnics don't usually have any "eye-catching" traits like distinct hair and eye colours
Ethnics have a lower occurrence of facial symmetry
Etc, etc, etc

You have to be coping to say "its just looks", because you are denying the fact that RACE DETERMINES LOOKS TO A LARGE EXTENT

Says "Chad has no race" while saying the name "Chad" (white name) which was literally used to encapsulate the meme of a white attractive man
high IQ

I hate ethnics

I think you're taking the BlackPill waaaay to seriously than it should be.

Your looks only and only affects your love life not your "position in society" unless you are some bottom 2% ogre.
Most guys on this forum are 3-5 in looks
We don't need to break laws and be dark traidmaxxing we need money and copes.

You're taking all this way too seriously here, also you didn't answer my question.

you don't think looks impact your social life and to a lesser degree job oppurtunities?

ethnics here hate themselves more than any white supremacist ever could tbh. the ethnicels here know best how fucked their race made them
I agree man
It's a brutal existence we live