Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Self-hating deathniks, GTFIH!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I managed to stumble on a five year old reddit account. Here is what I wrote five years ago.

"What they mean is that they only like white males and disregard every non-white male. They aren't proud of it because in their mind they are racists because of that. While I do agree with that, some may argue that attraction is at play here. I say fuck that noise."

it simple never began if you're ethnic

Too much racecoping on this forum. If you're ugly you're ugly. End of the story.

As an ethnic you have two choices outside of paying for sex

1. Cope and Rope
2. Rape and Scape

3. Ejaculate and Evacuate
4. Bust the load and hit the road

Cope, Chad has no race

Too much racecoping on this forum. If you're ugly you're ugly. End of the story.

JFL dude you are literally denying reality, I find it funny when people say "its just if you're ugly"

No shit, guess which race the current standard of beauty is based on............. WHITES

So if you aren't white YOU ARE UGLIER BY DEFAULT

Not to mention, all the traits that are typically unattractive, ARE TYPICAL OF NON-WHITES

Dark skin (not seen as attractive)
Ethnics are usually shorter
Ethnics are usually poorer
Ethnics don't usually have any "eye-catching" traits like distinct hair and eye colours
Ethnics have a lower occurrence of facial symmetry
Etc, etc, etc

You have to be coping to say "its just looks", because you are denying the fact that RACE DETERMINES LOOKS TO A LARGE EXTENT

Cope, Chad has no race

Says "Chad has no race" while saying the name "Chad" (white name) which was literally used to encapsulate the meme of a white attractive man

JFL dude you are literally denying reality, I find it funny when people say "its just if you're ugly"

No shit, guess which race the current standard of beauty is based on............. WHITES

So if you aren't white YOU ARE UGLIER BY DEFAULT

Not to mention, all the traits that are typically unattractive, ARE TYPICAL OF NON-WHITES

Dark skin (not seen as attractive)
Ethnics are usually shorter
Ethnics are usually poorer
Ethnics don't usually have any "eye-catching" traits like distinct hair and eye colours
Ethnics have a lower occurrence of facial symmetr
Etc, etc, etc

You have to be coping to say "its just looks", because you are denying the fact that RACE DETERMINES LOOKS TO A LARGE EXTENT

Keep coping

Being ethnic != Incel
Being white != Slayer

Cope, Chad has no race

Not true. The percentage of curry chads is, for example, far lower than in any western country. Imagine having a population of around 1.3 billion and having so few good looking men (and foids, but not like looks are going to keep foids from breeding like sewer rats).

Also @BlkPillPres ethnics breed like rabbits in their home countries. These ethnic copers should not dream of white women. Stay in your own countries and fuck your women. It's that simple.

As an ethnic you have two choices outside of paying for sex

1. Cope and Rope
2. Rape and Scape

Rape is a shitty option for the following reaons

1. Its illegal, so if so if you get caught youre going to rot in prison. Say bye to all your copes.
2. Rape isnt going to serve the evolutionary purpose of passing your genetics
3. Rape wont get you validation.
4. Not every man is into rape. I, for example, dont think i can keep an erection going when a foid is screaming and crying.

Not true. The percentage of curry chads is, for example, far lower than in any western country. Imagine having a population of around 1.3 billion and having so few good looking men (and foids, but not like looks are going to keep foids from breeding like sewer rats).

You live in India right?
So why do you even care about this racecoping.
Last time I checked, India is a homogeneous country.

Also @BlkPillPres ethnics breed like rabbits in their home countries. These ethnic copers should not dream of white women. Stay in your own countries and fuck your women. It's that simple.

If only it was that simple. Most ethnics can only get a foid through betabuxxing. Also, rice and curryfoids hate their own men.
Last time I checked, India is a homogeneous country.

Not at all. India is the most genetically diverse country in the world, next only to those in the Africa.

If only it was that simple. Most ethnics can only get a foid through betabuxxing. Also, rice and curryfoids hate their own men.

Not at all. India is the most genetically diverse country in the world, next only to those in the Africa.

I read some statistics about the divorce rates in India and the dowry culture.
It doesn't look bad tbh. Why are you so against betabuxxing a looksmatch when divorce rates are low.

Nice attempt to move the goal posts

1. Its illegal, so if so if you get caught youre going to rot in prison. Say bye to all your copes.

So is prostitution, are you just never going to have sex then?

2. Rape isnt going to serve the evolutionary purpose of passing your genetics

Depends on who you rape and in which country

3. Rape wont get you validation

Nor will paying for sex, so are you going to keep yourself a sex starved permavirgin for the sake of an ego that you shouldn't even have because you are "sub-human"?

Who gives a fuck about validation anyways, its like going to work to get "atta boys" from your employer, I just want my pay check

4. Not every man is into rape. I, for example, dont think i can keep an erection going when a foid is screaming and crying.

Every man can, its in your dna, you just haven't tried it yet or really considered it

Indoctrination from society also adds to this, but given time to change your mindset, any man can do it

Ethics are uglier than whites on a average. Yes, no doubt about that.

Being an ethic is a disadvantage in the west again I agree with this.

But if someone says that the only reason for their inceldom is their race, I call this bullshit.

Nor will paying for sex, so are you going to keep yourself a sex starved permavirgin for the sake of an ego that you shouldn't even have because you are "sub-human"?

Who gives a fuck about validation anyways, its like going to work to get "atta boys" from your employer, I just want my pay check

Every man can, its in your dna, you just haven't tried it yet or really considered it

Indoctrination from society also adds to this, but given time to change your mindset, any man can do it

Major fucking COPE,
You are a psychopath, not everyone is like you.

We have emotions, we need validation.
Jfl at this teen edgelord talk.

Last edited:
Indian, asians, russians, french blah blah blah
There are only 2 races of men - chads who will impregnate 100% of women and subhumans who wont breed

I read some statistics about the divorce rates in India and the dowry culture.
It doesn't look bad tbh. Why are you so against betabuxxing a looksmatch when divorce rates are low.

Divorce rates in the big cities are skyrocketing. In poor rural areas, the social stigma of a divorce keeps couples from separating. Iam against betabuxxing on principle.

Indian, asians, russians, french blah blah blah
There are only 2 races of men - chads who will impregnate 100% of women and subhumans who wont breed

Thats is major cope tbh. Is there even a positive stereotype regarding Indian and Asian men? Have you ever heard a foid (of any race) go "I love Indian men" or "Chinese guys make me go crazy" .

Chances are you havent and prolly never will. This has everything to do with looks and little with being racist.

If youre so pro rape, why dont you do it then? Its one thing to do something and another to say something to appear a certain way. In reality, most of us are quite high inhib and would never even fathom doing such a thing.

So my advice to you is practice before you preach to others. And you know what? If you successfully rape a foid, let me know how much better your life got for doing so.

Last edited:
Divorce rates in the big cities are skyrocketing. In poor rural areas, the social stigma of a divorce keeps couples from separating. Iam against betabuxxing on principle.

I saw your pics and you are an average looking, lightskinned and 6'3. You mog most short subhuman shitskins. I dont know what's stopping you from getting married when your country breeds like rabbits.

Or you're one of those standardcels huh..

I saw your pics and you are an average looking, lightskinned and 6'3. You mog most short subhuman shitskins. I dont know what's stopping you from getting married when your country breeds like rabbits.

Or you're one of those standardcels huh..

Ill gladly take my curry looksmatch tbh. But without betabuxxing.

Thats is major cope tbh. Is there even a positive stereotype regarding Indian and Asian men? Have you ever heard a foid (of any race) go "I love Indian men" or "Chinese guys make me go crazy" .

Chances are you havent and prolly never will. This has everything to do with looks and little with being racist.
Kepp coping buddy boyo, if you think that some asian thot will settle for you because youre muh white race then its okay, better cope than rope :feelsokman:

If youre so pro rape, why dont you do it then? Its one thing to do something and another to say something to appear a certain way. In reality, most of us are quite low inhib and would never even fathom doing such a thing.

So my advice to you is practice before you preach to others. And you know what? If you successfully rape a foid, let me know how much better your life got for doing so.

@Legendarywristcel my question to you is, why do you care about white race or other races when you're living in India.
Indian women are not fucking whites.

Kepp coping buddy boyo, if you think that some asian thot will settle for you because youre muh white race then its okay, better cope than rope :feelsokman:

I didnt say that, but if youre white, you wont have a negative sterotype associated with your race. Being ethnic is an instant -2 SMV. This has been shown statistically.
@Legendarywristcel my question to you is, why do you care about white race or other races when you're living in India.
Indian women are not fucking whites.

I lived in the west for my graduate studies where i witnessed the racepill firsthand.

Ill gladly take my curry looksmatch tbh. But without betabuxxing.

Yeah and have you ever approached your looksmatch or you simply tried online dating and gave up?
This is the problem with most incels here,

THEY NEVER TRY IRL

As a normie your only chance of ascension is social circlemaxxing. This is why 99% autists are perma virgins.

We have emotions, we need validation.
Jfl at this teen edgelord talk.

You really think that has nothing to do with the fact that you were raised in modern society?

What you are saying literally makes no sense, guys like you have no self awareness

Are you saying if you were born in a raider tribe thousands of years ago, you'd "JUST FUCKING KNOW" that rape was "wrong", like magic this foreign concept would just be beamed into your brain and instead of just taking a woman by force (like every other guy in the tribe) you'd be getting down on one knee and offering bitches flowers?

Come on dude, get real, I'm not a psychopath, I'm just closer to what it means to be human than the rest of you deluded fools who can't see past your years of indoctrination, you think I started off thinking like this?, I realized one day that all the shit I believed WAS SHIT I WAS TOLD TO BELIEVE (morality, religion, etc)

Its funny how you guys can understand that everything that you were told about women (the blue pill) BY SOCIETY was a lie, but for some reason EVERYTHING ELSE SOCIETY RAISED YOU THINK IS THE ABSOLUTE INDISPUTABLE TRUTH

Last edited:
I didnt say that, but if youre white, you wont have a negative sterotype associated with your race. Being ethnic is an instant -2 SMV. This has been shown statistically.

I lived in the west for my graduate studies where i witnessed the racepill firsthand.

BUT YOU LIVE IN INDIA NOW.

The racepill doesn't affect ethnics living in their home countries. Why do you worry about muh racepill than ?

Yeah and have you ever approached your looksmatch or you simply tried online dating and gave up?
This is the problem with most incels here,

THEY NEVER TRY IRL

As a normie your only chance of ascension is social circlemaxxing. This is why 99% autists are perma virgins.

I dont think real life approaching would work in curryland. The male to female ratio is off the charts anywhere you go (and in that sense, its similar to dating apps). On top of that, most foids look ugly as fuck.
BUT YOU LIVE IN INDIA NOW.

The racepill doesn't affect ethnics living in their home countries. Why do you worry about muh racepill than ?

I dont worry about it, iam just acknowledging its existence.

I dont think real life approaching would work in curryland. The male to female ratio is off the charts anywhere you go (and in that sense, its similar to dating apps). On top of that, most foids look ugly as fuck.

You are sounding really volcel right now, like trollish levels of volcel

"I don't want to approach and also the women don't meet my standards"

WTF?

JFL @ you if you think that 6'3 10/10 chang with 9 inch cock wont equal 6'3 10/10 chad with 9 inch cock, whom do you think women will fuck?
Youre smart boy if you think that both.

You are sounding really volcel right now, like trollish levels of volcel

"I don't want to approach and also the women don't meet my standards"

WTF?

Iam saying approaching in curryland would be a waste. Curryfoids arent wired like western foids. Only thing that might work with curry foids is social circle maxxing but thats not an option for me since i have no friends IRL.

Also, youre not volcel for having standards. All of us have some standards. The real question is am i being unreasonable in expecting a fit foid who is somewhat my looks match? I think iam not.

I dont worry about it, iam just acknowledging its existence.

Just fucking lol you literally outed yourself as a standardcel.Rejecting women as an incel makes you a giga volcel hypocrite.

And you said you never tried irl approaching JFL

Classic incel on incels.co
> Is average in looks
> 6'3 in India
> Never approached females
> Failed in Online dating
> Calls himself a truecel
> Also calls most women ugly

JFL at the absolute state of incels.co

JFL @ you if you think that 6'3 10/10 chang with 9 inch cock wont equal 6'3 10/10 chad with 9 inch cock, whom do you think women will fuck?
Youre smart boy if you think that both.

If they had to choose one, theyd go with the chad.

Iam saying approaching in curryland would be a waste. Curryfoids arent wired like western foids. Only thing that might work with curry foids is social circle maxxing but thats not an option for me since i have no friends IRL.

Also, youre not volcel for having standards. All of us have some standards. The real question is am i being unreasonable in expecting a fit foid who is somewhat my looks match? I think iam not.
There you go, dis is why you inkwell

You NEVER TRIED ESCAPING INCELDOM
If they had to choose one, theyd go with the chad.

And does this matter, it's like saying a Multi-billionare mogs a billionaire.

Iam saying approaching in curryland would be a waste

If you haven't tried then you can't say that

Also, youre not volcel for having standards

Rejecting basically an entire race of women isn't "just having standards"

The real question is am i being unreasonable

You sound very unreasonable when you say shit like this when it pertains to an entire race of women:
most foids look ugly as fuck

in expecting a fit foid who is somewhat my looks match

JFL, how do you know if you aren't overestimating what is your "looks match", you already say "most foids look ugly as fuck" so your standards sound ridiculous already, you likely rate yourself higher than you are

You really think that has nothing to do with the fact that you were raised in modern society?

What you are saying literally makes no sense, guys like you have no self awareness

Are you saying if you were born in a raider tribe thousands of years ago, you'd "JUST FUCKING KNOW" that rape was "wrong", like magic this foreign concept would just be beamed into your brain and instead of just taking a woman by force (like every other guy in the tribe) you'd be getting down on one knee and offering bitches flowers?

Come on dude, get real, I'm not a psychopath, I'm just closer to what it means to be human than the rest of you deluded fools who can't see past your years of indoctrination, you think I started off thinking like this?, I realized one day that all the shit I believed WAS SHIT I WAS TOLD TO BELIEVE (morality, religion, etc)

Its funny how you guys can understand that everything that you were told about women (the blue pill) BY SOCIETY was a lie, but for some reason EVERYTHING ELSE SOCIETY RAISED YOU THINK IS THE ABSOLUTE INDISPUTABLE TRUTH

Yeah keep saying your self that.
Your high IQ psychopath shtik is getting cringy dude.

And What do you have to say about the release of Oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin released in our brains? Humans crave validation and saying otherwise is a major fucking cope

you likely rate yourself higher than you are

Its possible since most men are guilty of this. A recent study confirmed that men are more likely to overestimate their facial attractiveness. But i get rejected by foids far below my looksmatch and other blackpilled users on here have confirmed this.

Yeah keep saying your self that.

You've yet to answer the question

DO YOUR MORALS REMAIN NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE BORN AS, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT SPECIAL?

And What do you have to say about the release of Oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin released in our brains? Humans crave validation and saying otherwise is a major fucking cope

Validation is just the modern means of attaining those chemical releases, you think you don't get a dopamine rush from killing your enemies and claiming their property (including their women) as yours?

You've yet to answer the question

DO YOUR MORALS REMAIN NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE BORN AS, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT SPECIAL?

Validation is just the modern means of attaining those chemical releases, you think you don't get a dopamine rush from killing your enemies and claiming their property (including their women) as yours?

Ofcourse I can, and morals are not hardwired in out brains. Deep down we are primal beings, but you see I can't kill my enemies and reclaim their properties at this day and age .I can't rape women because their are laws.

So how do I get my dopamine without breaking the laws?

I read your posts the other day, especially the one about "flat earth". I have to say this,

@BlkPillPres , your world views are very black and white. You operate like a robot.
This is why you think you're always right. You're not. Stop acting like a tryhard.

Although I do have to say, your writing skills are very good.
you should have tagged me bro

in what world do you live in bro ?

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about standardcel ethnics like @wereqryan and @Legendarywristcel , they think women of own race are ugly. Last time I checked, more than half of the population is non white.
Are they sexually frustrated? Are they not having sex?
What's with this obsession with "muh Aryan blonde Stacy" ?

Last edited:
Ofcourse I can, and morals are not hardwired in out brains. Deep down we are primal beings, but you see I can't kill my enemies and reclaim their properties at this day and age .I can't rape women because their are laws

Well talk about moving goal posts, first you were saying I'm a psychopath now you are saying - "well laws are whats stopping me"

That's been my entire point, we'd never even have had this argument if you'd admitted to that to begin with, why go around in circles just to get back here, are you a psychopath now? JFL

People on this forum like to throw that word (psychopath) around too much, the same people who ironically celebrate women getting "acid faced" in other threads, I'm just tired of seeing all the hypocrisy and the selective outrage for certain things

Well talk about moving goal posts, first you were saying I'm a psychopath now you are saying - "well laws are whats stopping me"

That's been my entire point, we'd never even have had this argument if you'd admitted to that to begin with, why go around in circles just to get back here, are you a psychopath now? JFL

People on this forum like to throw that word (psychopath) around too much, the same people who ironically celebrate women getting "acid faced" in other threads, I'm just tired of seeing all the hypocrisy and the selective outrage for certain things

Yeah now you're acting like a woman. Keep it up. I never celebrated such posts. In fact I'm one of the least extreme users here.

And yeah I'm not throwing the word lightly. What would you call a guy who LITERALLY made a thread about "how to successfully rape women", yup I'd call him a psychopath. You're. Not fooling me with this "dark traid" persona of yours.

Yeah now you're acting like a woman. Keep it up. I never celebrated such posts. In fact I'm one of the least extreme users here.

JFL pointing out how you're wrong means acting like a woman

What would you call a guy who LITERALLY made a thread about "how to successfully rape women"

A man weighing all of his options JFL

Dude I don't think you get it, I'm not a moralfag like you, I've abandoned the entire concept of morality in its entirety, as the years have past I've realized it was nothing but a burden, a restriction that did not benefit me in the slightest, in fact moral restrictions only benefit the "winners" in society (you know what, you just inspired a thread lol, guys like you need to be black pilled)

I don't make moral judgements, for me every act is just something that happens, it either impacts people negatively or positively, but its never "good" or "bad", it "just happens"

The way you are using the term psychopath based on how you are arguing is not in the clinical definition sense, its in the moral judgement sense, so when you say "What would you call a guy who does X", you're asking me to make a moral judgement, something that is completely foreign to me in my current state

All I'd see is a man who is willing to go to great lengths to get what he wants

@Grothendieck is right though on this point.

Ethnics aren't incel because they're ethnic and that's that, they're incel because they're ethnic, ugly and live in a white country.

Of course the beauty standard is going to be white if you're in a white majority country. If you don't want to get mogged by whites then don't be a shitty brown skin in a white man's country. Simple as that. Unfortunately India and China have wayyy more men than women so this gives out another issue, but the atrocious female to male ratio is not a skin color issue, it's just the fact that they're apes and like killed their daughters because they can't do anything (based)

This is what happens when races choose to collide. It's the same logic that if I went to Kinshasa I would be raped and murdered because I'm white. It's sad the jews are letting and even subsidizing (welfare) ethnics to come here, because if they come with a wife they're good, but their children will be incel due to a lack of foids like him and the fact he's in the white mans land.

Last edited: