Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill self hate is your first step to become a weak faggot

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
no I'm not telling you to love yourself faggot. you're still weak disgrace.
the point is: you stop crying online. just stop it and wake the fuck up

-start simple. wake up and brush your bitch teeth. you'll feel good.
the next comes along etc
just leave your faggot phone and pc away.

-detox from whatever drugs you're taking. drugs kill your soul.
personally i am tapering off benzodiazepines and it's hell. not fun stuff. as good it felt when popped them as painful slow death they're when coming off em.
ssris make you weak faggot too.
all drugs and weed too.
they literally want us to be weak.

-enjoy your life and adopt a dog like @sub human mentioned in his thread.
and stop crying online it will not help.

-get support. either by family or online friends who are positive and better than you.
they will push you forward and you'll do ok.
my online friend encourage me to leave some online platform and we do 10 off days 1 day online until we leave it all for good. great experience.

the sleepers cannot understand the awakens

I have too much soul pain

the next comes along etc

personally i am tapering off benzodiazepines and it's hell. not fun stuff. as good it felt when popped them as painful slow death they're when coming off em.
all drugs and weed too.

-get support. either by family or online friends who are positive and better than you.
my online friend encourage me to leave some online platform and we do 10 off days 1 day online until we leave it all for good. great experience.

more motivational bullshit without any sense

the next comes along etc

all drugs and weed too.

JFL skip hire :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL skip hire :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
drop the drugs my edgy teen son. you're not funny just a joke and a bitch.
you deep down know you can take actions and forget about the nigger blackpill that ruines anons life.
cry

you never need motivation as a man. you need discipline.

go back and cry online. like a bitch.
yeah, that's better, if I wanted to listen to the same motivational bullshit speech I could go on youtube and swallow massive amounts of bluepill

or just turn on the tv, all the tv ads say the same shit.

drop the drugs my edgy teen son. you're not funny just a joke and a bitch.
you deep down know you can take actions and forget about the nigger blackpill that ruines anons life.
cry
There's no escaping the blackpill when you look as bad as I.

yeah, that's better, if I wanted to listen to the same motivational bullshit speech I could go on youtube and swallow massive amounts of bluepill

or just turn on the tv, all the tv ads say the same shit.
social media people would tell you to:

take medications
visit therapist
lore you into non sense movies and shit alike to delude you into how their utopian life it is and thats how they get you to do what they want

There's no escaping the blackpill when you look as bad as I.
keep crying online like dogs. we all know looks matter. no one here doesn't.

but. are you man enough to just forget about it? or will you just keep watching how whores cry for chads online and then you cry about it here?
dude you need guts. live in forest alone with no mirrors no phone no shit for 1 week

but. are you man enough to just forget about it? or will you just keep watching how whores cry for chads online and then you cry about it here?
dude you need guts. live in forest alone with no mirrors no phone no shit for 1 week
you know it's bullshit when you sound like an idealist trying to change the unchangeable.
is there something wrong with self-pity?

you know it's bullshit when you sound like an idealist trying to change the unchangeable.
is there something wrong with self-pity?
u aint no god to be "unchangeable" my dear high iq wannabe bitch. lets imagine some jew do prank on you irl and bait you with a teen whore that pretend to like you and do tricks on you, you would change and leave the site cuz of hormones.

and yes no self pity leads to being aware and working on a change. self hate leads to rotting.

also keep making excuses faggot. just try what i told you, drop your phone and camp away.
you can't. why? cuz ur internet addict with no soul.
fix it

and yes no self pity leads to being aware and working on a change. self hate leads to rotting.
self pity is the result of being aware of our limitations, you idiot.

How the fuck are you going to change? you think the brain is like clay waiting for you to mold it at will? :feelskek:
man, I spent my whole life trying to change, I spent years on meds and nothing has changed, I made my attempts, trying to socialize and get friends/girlfriend (i've even tried it a few weeks ago, and it was very depressing)

your pathetic speech about manhood and strength is meaningless
makes no sense, because we have no clear goals or guarantees that anything we wish for will come true (at least in my case)

you should always look at life expecting the worst if you are a low status man with no social skills and ugly

self pity is the result of being aware of our limitations, you idiot.

How the fuck are you going to change? you think the brain is like clay waiting for you to mold it at will? :feelskek:
man, I spent my whole life trying to change, I spent years on meds and nothing has changed, I made my attempts, trying to socialize and get friends/girlfriend (i've even tried it a few weeks ago, and it was very depressing)

your pathetic speech about manhood and strength is meaningless
makes no sense, because we have no clear goals or guarantees that anything we wish for will come true (at least in my case)

you should always look at life expecting the worst if you are a low status man with no social skills and ugly
*stuff i agree with your post:
- expecting the worse : it's a must. not many do this and thats good habit btw.

*the rest is bullshit.
-no one has limitations, anyone could go in a shooting spree and become a hated legend for some and a hero for others etc

-about the brain shit. i remember Lee once said and he is right indeed "your brain is like water, shapeless, etc " can't remember the quote but only you fill your brain with stuff you want to be

-was your trials to change based on drugs? thats your mistake my dear bitch. drugs are literal poison. don't tell me you never heard of the parasite pill that redpillers came out with weeks ago..
just live your life.
also as @BurntIvoryKingcel said in other thread, why'd you wanna impress normies?

you socialize when you feel to, when your guts and instincts tell you to. not because you believe its a way to get friends and whore gf.

also how is manhood is meaningless? did you just claim being a weak faggot is better? stay weak i give no fuck i enjoy this convo cuz others will read it and become awake.
being strong is a must.

Ah the Purist Gotta Be Stronk" Type, in a Gynocentric world that Prefers Fat Woman over any Stronk* man by a Mile.

Im done trying , this Shit is Not meant to Be played Out Like a retard , If your Not given an Advantage.

But You do you i guess.

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @ROTTE @Rimiru @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper

Ah the Purist Gotta Be Stronk" Type, in a Gynocentric world that Prefers Fat Woman over any Stronk* man by a Mile.

Im done trying , this Shit is Not meant to Be played Out Like a retard , If your Not given an Advantage.

But You do you i guess.

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @ROTTE @Rimiru @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
keep rotting while blaming the jew controlled world.
the issue within your soul. only you can fix that loser mentality.

looks is everything. and degenerates are taking over it's a fact. why repeating known shit among such community like .co?

just fucking become a man. once you're 30yo ur gonna shit ur pants and cry harder for wasting youth. everyone's here neglecting the youth and health privilege you faggots.
it's never about whore females it's about us fixing the soul and becoming at peace.

Just adopt a dog bro.
The sheer of maintenance and things you will have to do for that animal, not worth it.

this guy has a point. Discussing is not to be confused with complaining. And complaining makes you weak soy nigger faggot

jews play 4d chess 24h a day while this rat just complained about adopting dog...

We live in a different era. Being strong is frowned upon. In a world ruled by fags and whores, being strong makes you an extremist or a misogynist or whatever the fuck soyciety will label you. This world is beyond fucked and there is no turning back. How can you be a man in a world where a whore will take half your money and kids while cheating on you with some simp faggot with the support of the system. This modern day lifestyle is made for cucks, any man subjected to the tyranny of liberalism and dystopic kike ruled world would want to ER.

jews play 4d chess 24h a day while this rat just complained about adopting dog...
stop acting tough, you're not playing any chess either.

We live in a different era. Being strong is frowned upon. In a world ruled by fags and whores, being strong makes you an extremist or a misogynist or whatever the fuck soyciety will label you. This world is beyond fucked and there is no turning back. How can you be a man in a world where a whore will take half your money and kids while cheating on you with some simp faggot with the support of the system. This modern day lifestyle is made for cucks, any man subjected to the tyranny of liberalism and dystopic kike ruled world would want to ER.
yes everything you said happens. but is that a reason for you to give up? rot? cry online and just compare yourself to faggot normies who are 100% fake with all their fake online shit lives?

man don't care bro.

stop acting tough, you're not playing any chess either.
using the acting word seems like a projection. i am being myself. this isnt reddit. you want nice people to agree with your ideas and shit go reddit bitch.

this isnt about me.

using the acting word seems like a projection. i am being myself. this isnt reddit. you want nice people to agree with your ideas and shit go reddit bitch.

this isnt about me.
Keep barking

yes everything you said happens. but is that a reason for you to give up? rot? cry online and just compare yourself to faggot normies who are 100% fake with all their fake online shit lives?

man don't care bro.
lol bro stfu. Your answer to being a man is to brush your teeth and seek help from online friends :lul: You sound like a retarded faggot. The only way to be a man in this world is to change it, and not through the soy cucked methods of coping normie faggots. The only real way is to topple the current tyrannical regimes by the sword. We need a rebellion.

lol bro stfu. Your answer to being a man is to brush your teeth and seek help from online friends :lul: You sound like a retarded faggot. The only way to be a man in this world is to change it, and not through the soy cucked methods of coping normie faggots. The only real way is to topple the current tyrannical regimes by the sword. We need a rebellion.
no shit. keep in mind we are sending a message to basement dwellers who has given up on life. you want them to hold an ak and train as a guerilla veteran right away?

be realistic nigger. step by step is the way. cry for truth

-no one has limitations
do you think a guy like this has no limitations?:feelskek:

Congresista_Gian_Carlo_Vacchelli.JPG

-about the brain shit. i remember Lee once said and he is right indeed "your brain is like water, shapeless, etc " can't remember the quote but only you fill your brain with stuff you want to be

people's attitude and way of thinking is immutable, just look at the ex-convicts released from prison, they always go back to crime.

the same for an autistic, or an introvert, things will never change for us, as I said before, the mind cannot be changed at will, it has a material base, it is not a thing you can change by being positive and trying very hard

you socialize when you feel to, when your guts and instincts tell you to. not because you believe its a way to get friends and whore gf.
i can't understand your point

also how is manhood is meaningless? did you just claim being a weak faggot is better?
most of the people here are "weak faggots" i mean, they are short, low t, autistic guys with no friends or social skills, do you think those are manly or strong features? :feelskek:
if you want to see strong men you can take a look at some fitness forum or something, not on a website for outcasts, introverts and genetic trash

I actually agree that self hate serves no purpose

no shit. keep in mind we are sending a message to basement dwellers who has given up on life. you want them to hold an ak and train as a guerilla veteran right away?

be realistic nigger. step by step is the way. cry for truth
ok my bad bro i misunderstood your point, you're thinking 2 steps ahead :bigbrain:

do you think a guy like this has no limitations?:feelskek:

Congresista_Gian_Carlo_Vacchelli.JPG

people's attitude and way of thinking is immutable, just look at the ex-convicts released from prison, they always go back to crime.

View attachment 625846View attachment 625847

the same for an autistic, or an introvert, things will never change for us, as I said before, the mind cannot be changed at will, it has a material base, it is not a thing you can change by being positive and trying very hard

i can't understand your point

most of the people here are "weak faggots" i mean, they are short, low t, autistic guys with no friends or social skills, do you think those are manly or strong features? :feelskek:
if you want to see strong men you can take a look at some fitness forum or something, not on a website for outcasts and introverts
1. nice cherrypicking. such people who were born unlucky are 100% happier than you are. and they dont even know nor care what others think of them.
God's showing you his proofs. in other words.

2. ex convicts? dude that's irrelevant as hell, and cherrypicking too. if a one's having no choice in life to feed his kids he will kill rob and fraud for their sake. and in a parallel world others do that for fun, its called being a mental ill psychopath.

3. people here have the choice the become legends but faggot larpers and loser gave up mentality havers like you give those poor bastards the grieve they seek to stay the way they are.

-no one has limitations, anyone could go in a shooting spree and become a hated legend for some and a hero for others etc

There are limitations for everyone. Do you think this guy would have sex with a new Stacy every week if it was his life plan?

There are limitations for everyone. Do you think this guy would have sex with a new Stacy every week if it was his life plan?

View attachment 625854
did you read the whole thread even? this isn't about having sex... and yes btw he looks okay/average by the way. don't let looksmax faggots ruin your brain with their crap. they don't leave home but for school.

why do you niggas keep crying and try to find excuses? jesus just go to church or whatever God's calling booth you know, pray you find the path and fix your soul.

once you fix your soul you'll get what you deserve

In our Zionist society, it is shameful to have pride in your intelligence, personality, knowledge, ethnicity.

One rainy day, a Gook sat outside when he was approached by a strange man: A Jew.

"Yommers, sir. Ye is a Gook?"

View attachment 595978

"Hello, sir. I am indeed a Gook. Who are you?"

View attachment 595980

"I bring ye news of Abraham. Ye is less than my kind by virtue of Abraham's seed, the Intelligent Ones. Ye is a son of wrath, Khan"

"Sir, I have never met 'Khan' and do not consider myself his son. Why do you approach me so coldly?"

"Ye does not have that which Abraham bestowed upon his Kind, the gem of his Mind. Ye dwells in Western nation because Ye has sinned against G-dly order and let himself rot among Abraham's Kind as a foreigner"

"Sir...I do not follow the words of a mere human man from human fiction. I am logical and intelligent enough to reason my problems out without relying on religious rubbish. You claim to have "Abraham's Gem" yet do not realize that Abraham's genes made him less intelligent than my people.

I am impoverished because of racial discrimination. If these are the words of Abraham, then I shall recite my own genetic history as a Biochemistry graduate from UCLA:"

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 42

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 35 02

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 46

"I was quite intelligent. Yet they gave me no opportunity simply because I was non-White"

View attachment 595983

"You may go spout your utterances in Hebrew or any other 'Abrahamaic' language you desire. I will have no dealings with your people"
M19 S. America (Ticunas, Wayuus, Tobas)
SA01 Peru, Bolivia
CTS11357 Colombia, Nicaragua, Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico, Brazil (Karitianas)
Z35840 Argentina (Cachis), Peru
PF1337.2 Peru
Z5906 Peru, Argentina (Collas, Cachis)
Z5908 Peru, Argentina (Collas, Cachis)
Y789 Peru, Argentina (Collas)
Z19432 Peru, Argentina (Collas)
SK281 Peru
CTS2731 Mexico
Y27992 Mexico, Argentina
CTS133 Mexico
B43 Argentina (Wichis)
Z35706 Peru
CTS44 Colombia
Z35737 Peru
Z35742 Peru
Z35747 Peru
BZ3401 Brazil
A1211 s.e. USA, n.e. USA (Wappingers, Mohicans).
FGC8469 Russian Siberia (Eskimos), n.e. USA (Wampanoags). s.e. USA, Mexico

(I'll expand this later)

"Then they came for me, and there was no one to speak for me..."

Last edited:
Gigabased, why the fuck am I even bitching on here as a youngcel. I haven’t even lived yet and I took out this gap year to live life not bitch online. :feelsseriously:

In our Zionist society, it is shameful to have pride in your intelligence, personality, knowledge, ethnicity.
what is intelligence/iq even? do you call being good at math high iq? i call it nigger shit.
programmers can't survive on streets, i call gangs on streets high iq cuz they have the instincts.
so, that's relative.

personality? what's that.
ethnicity? grow up. there are inferior beings and superior beings. but holding up with your family traditions is a must to be pride of i agree.

whats your point

do you go out and see how normal people look? with all their pathetic fraudings they're worse looking that that guy and it all depends on the country/location/time.

the modern world food system will make people uglier that guy in pic will look goodlooking compared to them.

I can do all this and improve…
But when I go outside and see all the normies with their sexy girlfriends it literally destroys me. There is no cope for this. Only the rope. Humans are not supposed to live without affection.

I can do all this and improve…
But when I go outside and see all the normies with their sexy girlfriends it literally destroys me. There is no cope for this. Only the rope. Humans are not supposed to live without affection.
you said you can do all these. ok why haven't you YET?
when you do what you need to do.. such pathetic silly details wouldn't matter to you no more cuz you're enlightened and the stuff you seeeked for will be found.

do improve. start.

Last edited:
you never need motivation as a man. you need discipline.

go back and cry online. like a bitch.
You’re so right

Motivation is garbage, because it’s fleeting

Human are the only species on this planet that can say :
I’am depressed, I give up

In animal kingdom , that doesn’t exists : it’s sucess or death

You wouldn’t need motivation to run if a pitbull was trying to bite your ass ?

you said you can do all these. ok why haven't you YET?
when you do what you need to do.. such pathetic silly details wouldn't matter to you no more cuz you're enlightened and the stuff you seeeked for will be found.

do improve. start.
I do improve but there will be always a limit and then it’s ok to give up. I give myself another two years. I can’t live without a gf for the rest of my life. I know that, maybe you can. For me it’s either getting a relationship or rope

Last edited:
In animal kingdom , that doesn’t exists : it’s sucess or death
Lol that’s not true. Animals don’t commit suicide and ofc there is a social construct with strong animals on top and weak animals on the other side

Lol that’s not true. Animals don’t commit suicide and ofc there is a social construct with strong animals on top and weak animals on the other side
That is exactly what I said , animals don’t suicide .

They keep trying if they doesn’t succeed it’s death ( not by suicide simply by law of the jungle)

A polar bear will hunt for food no matter how many times it failed, he will only stop when he will no longer have the energy to move , it’s death