Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Self harmed today, ended up getting a 1st degree burn

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
My bitch ass mother was giving me shit the entire fucking day. I finally got so mad i grabbed a lighter and held it under my hand for like 4 seconds straight, right infront of her.
I screamed in pain, then yelled at her and told her i have been self harming with fire for the last 3 days (which is true)
i know have a slight 1st degree burn on my palm
i legit had sharp pains in my hand for like 30 minutes after i did that lmao

awalt even your mom wouldn't care so much and would find it stupid that you tried to harm yourself instead of feeling sorry for you and stop giving you shit.

Unfortunately even outsiders being the foid worshippers they are would think "your poor mom" instead of feeling sorry for you or understanding where you are coming from.

Take it a step further and rope in front of her. (If you're comfortable with roping. I know I'm to big a pussy)

actually autistic tbh self harm is usually only done by people who have trouble feeling emotions.

not sure why u would wanna torture yourself, just to get a reaction out of others i guess?

That's a lot more sad than I can say right now.

Keep it together homie

I dont get the point behind self harm, just mutilate your body theory

BPD attention whoring foid tier behavior.