Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Self Fulfilling Prophecy

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I saw an article saying being incel is a self fulfilling prophecy because we isolate ourselves. What else are we supposed to do? We already know most people will never give us a chance so we are doomed.

no one is fucking isolating themselves. Everyone here has been bullied or ostracized by society to the point where it only makes sense to LDAR.

no one chooses to LDAR because they want to. it is a symptom of being a worthless, low value male.

Chad never isolates himself

yeah but an incel has no choice

Actually i am going to isolate myself for 4 months for my hobbies.

Im not isolated. I have friends and i talk to women too. They just dont want to date me.

I saw an article saying being incel is a self fulfilling prophecy because we isolate ourselves
Nope, people avoid you because you are ugly, and after some time you just stop trying.

I was so isolated as a kid that I knew that I will not ever have a girlfriend when I was only 7 years old

no one is fucking isolating themselves. Everyone here has been bullied or ostracized by society to the point where it only makes sense to LDAR.

Exactly. I've asked women out and tried to socialcirclemax. It never worked. We don't isolate ourselves, society shuns us.

ER was also falsely accused of isolating himself, when he made several efforts to make friends/gain a social circle in college, even once going so far as to introduce himself to a group of complete strangers (when he was drunk). Just more blaming the victim from cucked mainstream society.

I mean if you already tried earlier in life and got nothing, why waste time doing the same thing and getting the same result?

Hey guys, let's kick this dog
OMG WTF this dog bit us! PUT HIM DOWN!

OMG guys, we were totally right for kicking that dog, he wanted to attack us

Thats normie logic in a nutshell

Inceldom is a vicious cycle