Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self-fulfilling prophecy from normies

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
They say don't care about what others think about you. That's a load of bull $***.

Job
"Hey. can I get a job here?" :incel:
"No you can not work for me you lazy person" :feels:

Body building
"Hey. can I get stronger" :incel:

"No. You haven't got what it takes *cough* (afford to eat and drink as much as me) *cough*" :chad:
Romance
"Hi. Will you have sex with me for free?" :incel:

"No I will not" "Incel" :foidSoy:
School
"Hey. Can I get smarter?" :incel:

"No you are stupid. I will give you easier exams. " :soy:

Right; see below... :feelshehe:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsUgh:

It's simply a combination of the above and no real backlash or otherwise beneficial reward for not treating you relating to how they really think about your subhumanity. :feelsclown:

don't take advice from normies. they're stupid as fuck.

Yea that's they gaslit us

They say don't care about what others think about you. That's a load of bull $***.

Job

Body building

"No. You haven't got what it takes *cough* (afford to eat and drink as much as me) *cough*" :chad:
Romance

School

The bodybuilding and school examples didn’t make sense.

The bodybuilding and school examples didn’t make sense.
Body building

Body builders say it's all natural. Born with brawn. Yet don't mention the eating and drinking extra.

School

If a student were to sit harder exams, they would have to study for more things.

Do you seriously expect to find serious posts here looking at the state of the site XD.
It’s over.

Body building

Body builders say it's all natural. Born with brawn. Yet don't mention the eating and drinking extra.

School

If a student were to sit harder exams, they would have to study for more things.
Bro, your examples make no sense when it comes to how other people thinking things changes your outcomes in these fields.

normalscum don't understand that for most things you need to have a start to get more of it, and you only get the start by being lucky. as soon as you have your first gf or sex you get more and more, but you have to be chad (win the genetic lottery) to get your first gf.

It’s over.

Bro, your examples make no sense when it comes to how other people thinking things changes your outcomes in these fields.
Ok. My Brawn and Brain examples are much looser. I accept.

Job

Body building

Romance

School

True