Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Self care" is Women's excuse to be solipsistic and selfish

T

TimIsDead

Greycel
You see and hear that shit all the time in femoid circles, everything is about "self-care" and "you're nobody's 'Mommy'", which aids them with their collective self absorption and refusal to address the idea that Men may actually have needs or problems themselves. And the chances of her caring are nonexistent for a sub 5 Guy. It's over.

Anyone who uses the word “My” regularly is a self-absorbed chimp. “My this, My that” stfu.

loooool anything that reminds them of old gender roles is like burning them with acid, they want to be sluts with no strings attached, no responsabilities, no expectations, just gifts and experiences with nothing attached to them, just free dopamine

You see and hear that shit all the time in femoid circles, everything is about "self-care" and "you're nobody's 'Mommy'"

Suifuel for femdom cuck/mommy gf cels

Used up cunts don't care about your feelings.