Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
Anyone playing this epic game ?

I've been LDARcelling on it since it came out

I tried, but it runs like shit for me. Also, it's too much of a hassle to make the DS4 work with it. I only got to the Chained Ogre, lol. My eyes can't stand the low framerate.

I will get it when prices will drop down, no way I am spending $50 on a game lol

yes im playing it and its possibly their best game at least gameplay wise

I tried, but it runs like shit for me. Also, it's too much of a hassle to make the DS4 work with it. I only got to the Chained Ogre, lol. My eyes can't stand the low framerate.

Runs well on my Chadlite PC. Also no problems with the Logitech xbox controller.

I will get it when prices will drop down, no way I am spending $50 on a game lol
Just pirate it lmao.
You are EEcel, internet pirate blood flows through your veins.

Looks good tbh.

Just pirate it lmao.
You are EEcel, internet pirate blood flows through your veins.
I used to pirate as a kid but no more, feels wrong and I feel like using antivirus is agay and there's a good chance to catch one in torrents lel, I limit my torrent downloads

I used to pirate as a kid but no more, feels wrong and I feel like using antivirus is agay and there's a good chance to catch one in torrents lel, I limit my torrent downloads
If you know what you are doing its almost impossible to get virus by torrenting... But what ever

If you know what you are doing its almost impossible to get virus by torrenting... But what ever
What do you mean "know what you are doing"? What do I have to know?

Runs well on my Chadlite PC. Also no problems with the Logitech xbox controller.
GG, it won't run well on mine due to my subpar GPU, I think I got a Chad CPU tbh. Not into PC gaming, I just use my laptop.

I’m planning on trying out so many games for the summer.

what are your specs

very nice game my nigga, ive been playing it since it was cracked.

20 hours in. The entire soulsborne series is a cakewalk compared to it.

i don't like dark gritty games tbh