Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seing couples is torturous but hearing them fuck is making me go AAAAAAAA

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Idk what it is but I have never heard people having sex until this year. In summer I wasvliving outside of my parents flat but I was there for the weekends. I would hear a foid screaming loudly at nights. Then, where I was living I started hearing a new couple that moved in next doors. They were doing it a few times a day sometimes. I had to move out to my parents because I couldnt stand it. One ofbthe last nights there someone above was having sex and I believe it was either a new couple or a guy with a hooker. She was screamimg loud and they had sex 3 times that night. So I came back to my aprents apartment and was hearing the couple fuck on weekends. Now I moved out and been loving here for a week and today hesrd the foods living somewhere above moan and sceam " ouch greeeegvit huuurts".

I gotva paranoia. Whenever I hear a moan and a scream or whatever noise I am scared that someone is having sex and I startvpostening. I am fucked up. It was never like that.

Is why I hate living in any "shared" domicile structure.

I would go ER on them if i were in your shoes already, sad and brutal shit ngl:fuk:

Go ER :feelsdevil:

make a noisE complaint to the landloRd :feelsdevil::feelsaww::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

make a noisE complaint to the landloRd :feelsdevil::feelsaww::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I did with that couple next doors. I dont know which was it today I just moved in recently. I dont know people here.

Lmfao so many bluepillers.

I also have this problem. Not only the moans, but the bed above my bedroom is super loud, I can hear all movement on it. Even when it is not sex-related.

Tjis should be as illegal as sex in punlic.
I also have this problem. Not only the moans, but the bed above my bedroom is super loud, I can hear all movement on it. Even when it is not sex-related.

I just listen to my neighbors when they have sex.