Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Seen teen Chad with foid in the street

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
They are probably around 18-19 y.o., the bitch was short and petite, nice ass in jeans.
But the thing is - she fucking talked non-stop, such stupid nonsense. Her voice was coarse, probably smokes too much and swallows too much cum.
From what she said I got that the bitch is greedy, evil and dumb af.
This is what Chad has to withstand, listening to these holes talk without end. Holy shet, any public speaker would be jealous of this foid being able to speak without pause, even though the talk is very vulgar.

Pussy is a hell of a drug. It's a cope to say we wouldn't put up with some vapid foid for access to her meat flaps though.

Pussy is a hell of a drug. It's a cope to say we wouldn't put up with some vapid foid for access to her meat flaps though.
true and disgustingly cucked

thank god i dont leave my nuclear shelter

He's not even listening, he only has one goal in his mind fresh tight pussy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

one positive thing of being an inkwell