Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seems the police force hates autists too

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
I come to realize even the police force would not want someone like me who is autistic in their department even though I am capable of being a cop while police departments willingly allow trannies in the force but wouldnt allow me. Fuck everything.

What career should I try to get into?

Bro if you're on .is the last place you should be working is as a police officer :feelskek:

Our ideology goes completely against any of their values. In fact most police officers are largely in favor of women as opposed to men.

Bro if you're on .is the last place you should be working is as a police officer :feelskek:

Our ideology goes completely against any of their values. In fact most police officers are largely in favor of women as opposed to men.
My intention of being a cop is for more reasons than the money:feelsdevil:

Give foids the most expensive speeding tickets possible:feelsdevil:

Some police departments even let you fuck prostitutes before arresting them

My intention of being a cop is for more reasons than the money:feelsdevil:

Give foids the most expensive speeding tickets possible:feelsdevil:

Some police departments even let you fuck prostitutes before arresting them
I see I see. Well then good luck to you brocel :feelsYall: Maybe you could try being a firefighter, or joining the military?

I see I see. Well then good luck to you brocel :feelsYall: Maybe you could try being a firefighter, or joining the military?
I tried to join the military and they hate me too

Idk about Firefighter

They are now like 1/3 females, which are completely useless.

They do hate autists, they are the dickhead high school bullies only in uniforms. I saw video where they george floyd an schizo poor guy and laugh and joke afterwards

View: https://youtu.be/3OytRznpTvU

They are now like 1/3 females, which are completely useless.

They do hate autists, they are the dickhead high school bullies only in uniforms. I saw video where they george floyd an schizo poor guy and laugh and joke afterwards

View: https://youtu.be/3OytRznpTvU

When the police force would accept females who get easily overpowered by male suspects over males with autism who are capable of the job and all that hanging out and getting to know cops at my local department all for nothing

I tried to join the military and they hate me too

Idk about Firefighter
It honestly sounds pretty dangerous for the amount of work you do. And plus dying by fire would be one of the worst ways to go.

It honestly sounds pretty dangerous for the amount of work you do. And plus dying by fire would be one of the worst ways to go.
Agreed and the police force is more badass but too bad all that effort of hanging out with cops and knowing cops personally all for nothing because cops hate autists

Infiltrate the police so they won’t harass him ever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back