Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seems like the site is losing activity.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Same threads on the front page as about 6 hours ago.

That's because most of the members are fucking Normies who are spending their times with their gfs/fuck buddies. This foum needs verification.

We lost over 50% of our user base after the /r/incels ban, the other 50% went on /r/TheRedPill /r/MGTOW and /r/ForeverAlone (hence the increase in "I'm lonely because I'm ugly" posts on fa)

iiiTeMpeR said:
We lost over 50% of our user base after the /r/incels ban, the other 50% went on /r/TheRedPill /r/MGTOW and /r/ForeverAlone (hence the increase in "I'm lonely because I'm ugly" posts on fa)

Most of the posters I was close to are all gone now. They are on foreveralone and other small websites that were made.

Why would an incel ever migrate to TheRedCope, Men Sent Their Own Way, or ForeverCucked

Just fucking lol, TRP and MGTOW blame literally everything except their looks as to why they can't get a girl, oh just workout more bro, oh just approach more bro, lol it doesn't matter if she said no keep going bro

and the other sub is literally the absolutely cucked, softcore version of this site

well duh, everyone new this would happen. I give this site 3 months till it's a graveyard

whogivesafucc said:
Why would an incel ever migrate to TheRedCope, Men Sent Their Own Way, or ForeverCucked

Just fucking lol, TRP and MGTOW blame literally everything except their looks as to why they can't get a girl, oh just workout more bro, oh just approach more bro, lol it doesn't matter if she said no keep going bro

and the other sub is literally the absolutely cucked, softcore version of this site

In other words perfect places for many mentalcels

lol you answered your own question

incelman said:
That's because most of the members are fucking Normies who are spending their times with their gfs/fuck buddies. This foum needs verification.

But wouldn't that have the opposite effect of what OP wants

NekoStance said:

NO. It would eman that the site is inactive because there aren't many truecels and most users are normies who have lives and don't spend their day here

NekoStance said:
whogivesafucc said:
In other words perfect places for many mentalcels
lol you answered your own question

incelman said:
?

if you're truly blackpilled, you'd disagree with the general messages of TRP and MGTOW

although yeah, there's a fuckton of fakecels on here. it doesn't surprise me.

incelman said:
Or maybe because some of us have jobs and schoolwork to tend too. Like dude, you have over 2,300 post, more than double the next highest poster, lol.

Nautica1983 said:
Or maybe because some of us have jobs and schoolwork to tend too. Like dude, you have over 2,300 post, more than double the next highest poster, lol.

That's because I'm a truecel and truecels have to be the top posters.