Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seems like some of you have some people who care about you.

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
I actually, genuinely have nobody who even acknowledges my existence. My parents just pay for the bare essentials and then we don't talk after that.

They wouldn't be paying for you if they didn't care about you.

I feel the same. Doubt anyone would care if I was gone.

CopingGymcel said:
They wouldn't be paying for you if they didn't care about you.

It's much more complex than that./ They have been mandated to pay for my essentials. I barely leave my apartment, I haven't had  a genuine conversation with someone in around 5 years.

fukmylyf said:
I feel the same. Doubt anyone would care if I was gone.

I know for certain my death would be akin to a fart in the wind. Serious, no hyperbole. My face is bad news to everyone who has to lay eyes upon it. I'm sure I  have ruined peoples day just by being in the vicinity of others. I have gone home crying like an absolute girl because the outside world is too fucking brutal for me to cope with.,

My parents hate me cause I'm ugly

incelman said:
My parents hate me cause I'm ugly
If your parents don't hate you, then you might not be incel.

alsalsk said:

Fuck this shit. They give you shitty genetcis and then hate your for it.

incelman said:
Fuck this shit. They give you shitty genetcis and then hate your for it.

My parents expect me to be thankful for subhuman face, that they gave to me

Currently Rotting said:
My parents expect me to be thankful for subhuman face, that they gave to me

My mother says I'm ugly and worthless

I have no one, no family, no friends, no relatives, no pets, no acquaintances. I am all alone, in the true sense of the word alone.

I think I might be rare even among incels, I don't think a lot of people would be capable of enduring the type of solitude(the perfect or complete) I live in.

A perfect solitude is, perhaps, the greatest punishment we can suffer. Every pleasure languishes when enjoyed apart from company, and every pain becomes more cruel and intolerable.
-David Hume

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I have no one, no family, no friends, no relatives, no pets, no acquaintances. I am all alone, in the true sense of the word alone.

I think I might be rare even among incels, I don't think a lot of people would be capable of enduring the type of solitude(the perfect or complete) I live in.

I can relate very well with you. Are you hikikomori? not the " I live in my mothers basement" type either, I mean complete isolation from everyone. I have been in my apartment for 5 years and virtually haven't left. I have food delivered to me via delivery service; they drop it on my front porch

Currently Rotting said:
I can relate very well with you. Are you hikikomori? not the " I live in my mothers basement" type either, I mean complete isolation from everyone. I have been in my apartment for 5 years and virtually haven't left. I have food delivered to me via delivery service; they drop it on my front porch

How can you afford this ??

Yea, same. I am genuinely jealous of the incels that have caring parents and say stuff like "I would suicide if it weren't for my parents."

Zielony4 said:
Yea, same. I am genuinely jealous of the incels that have caring parents and say stuff like "I would suicide if it weren't for my parents."

That makes no sense. I genuinely want to die because of my shit life but have indeed held back for so long because of them (and my pet cat) but I'm so tired of life and have my suicide method in my drawer and wish I could finally just get it over and done with but every time I even as much as start planning a date I get flashes of them crying at my funeral etc... I imagine my cat yowling after reading stories of cats who did that and stopped eating and drinking when their owner died and then it makes me want to cry too. Then I decide to postpone some more.

FeminismsCancer said:
That makes no sense. I genuinely want to die because of my shit life but have indeed held back for so long because of them (and my pet cat) but I'm so tired of life and have my suicide method in my drawer and wish I could finally just get it over and done with but every time I even as much as start planning a date I get flashes of them crying at my funeral etc... I imagine my cat yowling after reading stories of cats who did that and stopped eating and drinking when their owner died and then it makes me want to cry too. Then I decide to postpone some more.

Your cat likes you at least. It does make sense since you spent a whole paragraph proving my point.

Zielony4 said:
Your cat likes you at least. It does make sense since you spent a whole paragraph proving my point.

I guess you aren't suicidal and would be happy with little coping mechanisms.
I want to die, not cope.

At least your parents are still alive. I have literally no one.

It should be easy to commit suicide then, providing you know about peaceful methods and are atheist enough to not fear scary fairy tale places and imaginary daddy in the sky punishments.

RopeForSluts said:
At least your parents are still alive. I have literally no one.

My sincere condolences brother.

im lucky to have parents that care a ton. but their sensitivities are the reason i grew up to be an omega

alsalsk said:

Supercope. Many incels have loving parents.

I lost both my folks, which pretty much destroyed me, especially losing my mother suddenly in the summer of 2015; I found her. I only have an 82 year old family friend who gives a shit about me now and he's on his last legs. When he goes, all links to my childhood are gone and I will be on my own. I doubt his family will bother with me, but hopefully I might get an inheritance of sorts. I just want to LDAR until I die in my 50s.

I wish I had someone who whould care about me.
Once a classmate told me that I look good with a beard. Becasue it hides a part of my face.
It took me a while back then to understand that he cared more about his view then about me.

damn, this thread got heavy. My heart goes out to you guys. Really wish I could change things for you

if I had access to firearms, at a certain time, I probably would not be here

My parents don't like me. I'm a disgrace and a degenerate. Problem is neither of them is well and my sister lives down south 3 hours drive away. So here i am. We don't really talk all that much though, i'm the black sheep of the family. I pay my rent and the phone/internet. I don't really talk to anyone except the odd person at work or on here.

The only people who care about me are my parents and my girlfriend.

>lol its joke relax

cupcaker said:
The only people who care about me are my parents and my girlfriend.

>lol its joke relax

>lol its joke relax

I care about all of you!

If you guys ever have any questions or just want to throw the ball around or go fishing, I'm here for you.

My mom is literally the only person on the planet that cares about me.

incelman said:
My mother says I'm ugly and worthless

You should ask her "why did you let dad cum in you instead of a Chad?"

sepelion said:
You should ask her "why did you let dad cum in you instead of a Chad?"

Fuck my subhuman father