Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seems like sodium nitrate could help me rope since i’ve got no other choice

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
Over the past few weeks i’ve been in college already getting mogged into the fucking realm i haven’t cared for shit i just attend classes doze out during lectures go food coping and then dorm was e-sexing with this foid i matched on yubo while chadfishing but now it’s getting fucking boring food coping isn’t doing shit games barely do anything for me movies/tvshows aren’t grabbing my attention (my adhd is so far up my ass) and now all i do is doomscroll X and watch youtube and doomscroll here too i feel like i have zero purpose in life i feel nothing but either hatred for humanity or apathy i try working out but that isn’t working either im starting to come to a realization is that roping is my final option i don’t care if it’s cucked or whatever i’m no longer interested in alot of things anymore and im just bored bored to the point i’m pretty sure depression is all over my head but unfortunately roping by shotgun ain’t gonna do it since i can’t fucking drive for shit means that i cannot go to gun stores So instead hopefully i’m able to purchase some methadone or sodium nitrate and get i delivered to my campus hopefully so i can rope idk what the effects are but hopefully it’s a mildly painful death not roping yet though but will do it sometime during late December hopefully that’s if i don’t pussy out

Last edited:
Don't rope yet. We might only be a single decade away from reaching either technological singularity or an incel revolution

Don't rope yet. We might only be a single decade away from reaching either technological singularity or an incel revolution
Not true. Don't lead the poor man on with false hope

I wish you well.
If you rope that sucks but that means no more pain.
If you cope you may see the day that you are actually a fakecel and ascend.

Save the money you would spend on that fake shit that won't work, on a nice meal, then jump off of some very high building or bridge instead.

There's always trains, if you're into a curry style death.

Or urban cops if you can afford to spray paint a water pistol black... And are a nigger.

If you have an undisturbed 4 days, you can just lay in bed and don't drink any liquids... Less than 3 if you're in a hot dry area.

I wish you well.
If you rope that sucks but that means no more pain.
If you cope you may see the day that you are actually a fakecel and ascend.
Why do people suspect i am a “fakecel” or “chad” on this site? I understand that i’m a graycel but what is it that i’m giving off ? i’d post a pic to show like 50% of you that it’s fucking over i’m mentally fucked (autism OCD adhd depression suicidal ideologies) i’m balding at 18 the only “chad” thing about me is i voicemog and if you can consider 6ft tall because most foids online think that’s starting to become average and that 6’2 is the new tall also i have a femmine face and not a pretty boy type just a weird overhyper femme face + with the balding it’s fucking brotal i can’t even dwayne johnson max also acne is fucking awful no matter how many times i’ve been to a dermatologist nothing what they prescribe me works i can’t even grow a beard just a fucking ugly patch that looks like my pubes are coming iut of my face and i dont even live like a normie i have zero social life i go to class eat and gym then rot in my dorm

Why do people suspect i am a “fakecel” or “chad” on this site? I understand that i’m a graycel but what is it that i’m giving off ? i’d post a pic to show like 50% of you that it’s fucking over i’m mentally fucked (autism OCD adhd depression suicidal ideologies) i’m balding at 18 the only “chad” thing about me is i voicemog and if you can consider 6ft tall because most foids online think that’s starting to become average and that 6’2 is the new tall also i have a femmine face and not a pretty boy type just a weird overhyper femme face + with the balding it’s fucking brotal i can’t even dwayne johnson max also acne is fucking awful no matter how many times i’ve been to a dermatologist nothing what they prescribe me works i can’t even grow a beard just a fucking ugly patch that looks like my pubes are coming iut of my face and i dont even live like a normie i have zero social life i go to class eat and gym then rot in my dorm
Dnr

if ur seriously considering roping, at least try living a comfy life.

NEET if u can, it's very much lifefuel and i can't wait to NEET soon.

try some drugs if u want, just fuck around a bit

and if u still want to rope, at least u had ur fun

I think you mean Sodium Nitrite and not Sodium Nitrate. Dont switch them up or you might end up in a worse position than before

if ur seriously considering roping, at least try living a comfy life.

NEET if u can, it's very much lifefuel and i can't wait to NEET soon.

try some drugs if u want, just fuck around a bit

and if u still want to rope, at least u had ur fun
I’m going to see if its possible to find a dealer on this campus maybe i could weedmax through this semester i’ve heard a lot about how enjoyable coping is while zooted i’d drink too but i dislike the taste of alcohol except for champagne i’ve NEETED before it was alright feel like drugs could’ve made it more enjoyable

Is this a peaceful method? How long does it take to kill you?

Is this a peaceful method? How long does it take to kill you?
Been doing a little bit if research, I’ve heard the pain is mild and depending on how big you are as a person since im 6ft and 300lbs (182cm and 136kgs) i think i might have to take atleast over 40 grams for it to work from what i’ve found online the survivors on SS (sanctioned suicide) that were rescued by EMS claimed they felt nauseous and threw up but to answer your question, is it peaceful? Well, if you find oxygen deficiency, rapid heart rate, and then finally unconsciousness well i’d say it’s probably one of the better methods and to answer your second question it takes about 45 mins for the effects to kick in and then after a couple of hours (hopefully noone comes in and intervines with your attempt) you’ll be dead

Been doing a little bit if research, I’ve heard the pain is mild and depending on how big you are as a person since im 6ft and 300lbs (182cm and 136kgs) i think i might have to take atleast over 40 grams for it to work from what i’ve found online the survivors on SS (sanctioned suicide) that were rescued by EMS claimed they felt nauseous and threw up but to answer your question, is it peaceful? Well, if you find oxygen deficiency, rapid heart rate, and then finally unconsciousness well i’d say it’s probably one of the better methods and to answer your second question it takes about 45 mins for the effects to kick in and then after a couple of hours (hopefully noone comes in and intervines with your attempt) you’ll be dead
Hmm. Inert gas is faster and easier to access. But more risks for complications. I just want to stop suffering. I wish normies would euthanize us.

Hmm. Inert gas is faster and easier to access. But more risks for complications. I just want to stop suffering. I wish normies would euthanize us.
Depending on where you live (since im from the USA) they say it’s harder to access it outside the usa but i can find SN on amazon just make sure it’s like over 95% pure or you could buy it off a culinary website just make sure it says over 95% pure

Depending on where you live (since im from the USA) they say it’s harder to access it outside the usa but i can find SN on amazon just make sure it’s like over 95% pure or you could buy it off a culinary website just make sure it says over 95% pure
You burgercels are lucky in that regard. You have access to guns too. I live in a shithole police state where even sn is hard to get. I hate society so fucking much.

You burgercels are lucky in that regard. You have access to guns too. I live in a shithole police state where even sn is hard to get. I hate society so fucking much.
fucking hate that usa doesn’t have assisted suicides would’ve made my job a whoke lot easier tbh

fucking hate that usa doesn’t have assisted suicides would’ve made my job a whoke lot easier tbh
Unless you have a physical disability then the only places you can get assisted suicide are Belgium, Switzerland, and the Netherlands. Pro-life normkikes love suffering and enjoy seeing incels suffer.