Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seems like incels.me is having a race war

I'm not sure why it just can't be accepted that Indians have it much much worse.
It makes white incels uncomfortable, knowing they have it better than ethnic. It's a race to bottom, remember.

You also gotta love hypocrisy. Whitecels say its ethnic cope and race doesnt matter etc.
And this rhetoric is coming from incels.

According to whitecels

Height matters
Frame matters
1 mm upper eyelid exposure matters
pointy elbows matter
hairline matters
but race which is literally one of the first things people notice about you doesnt matter.

LOL

I have seen so much shit today
-3 middle eastern normies mogged me by just walking next to me (Height,frame,masculine facial features)
-I have seen a 13 year old arab boy who had his hands around the belly of a German white girl
-Typical ethnic girl / ethnic boy interactions
- I have never seen a single white guy / ethnic girl couple in school

Just do not be a fucking subhuman
Nobody wants bottom males ( Plain and simple)
However I do agree that a white subhuman has a higher SMV than an ethnic subhuman
JBW only works in Asian countries that are poor as fuck

or I am just living in a different dimension

I have seen so much shit today
-3 middle eastern normies mogged me by just walking next to me (Height,frame,masculine facial features)
-I have seen a 13 year old arab boy who had his hands around the belly of a German white girl
-Typical ethnic girl ethnic boy interactions
- I have never seen a single white guy / ethnic girl couple in school

None of these guys were subhuman

Just do not be a fucking subhuman
Nobody wants bottom males ( Plain and simple)
However I do agree that a white subhuman has a higher SMV than an ethnic subhuman

JBW only works in Asian countries that are poor as fuck

Just stop arguing with ethnic shitheads, they are immune to logic.

Just stop arguing with ethnic shitheads, they are immune to logic.
Our infamous racepill poster claimed that race gives you 3+ psl points, so It is safe to assume that he lost his sanity. I just realized that I am such a subhuman compared to the average guy. It fucking hurts

daily reminder that the statistics prove that black people have more sex than whites

Whites are superior when it comes to attracting ethnics; but to white girls, we're equally fucked.

JBW is pure ethnik delusion. The BBC Law is the only truth!!

It makes white incels uncomfortable, knowing they have it better than ethnic. It's a race to bottom, remember.

You also gotta love hypocrisy. Whitecels say its ethnic cope and race doesnt matter etc.
And this rhetoric is coming from incels.

According to whitecels

Height matters
Frame matters
1 mm upper eyelid exposure matters
pointy elbows matter
hairline matters
but race which is literally one of the first things people notice about you doesnt matter.

LOL
The whites are the ones who are the first ones to complain about inceldom. I'm the most vocal currycel unless there are other ethnics I'm unaware of, and was definitely like this on the subreddit. Even though curries have it worse. Most whites and blacks have good bodies, height, frames, and generally better features. They must be missing half a head or missing an eye to be incel imo.