Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seems like every guy I know has/had a girlfriend or sex

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I’m talking about the people I know in person, not on this site. This site is the only place where I know guys my age who are virgins. Literally any other dude my age or younger I’ve met has some female love or sex. It’s so fucking unfair and infuriating

Same here, I try not to pay attention to it, but it is very unfair.

despite the increasing hypergamy there are actually way less incels irl than we think, most of men managed to get a genuine female validation at least once

They're likely lying.

I’m talking about the people I know in person, not on this site. This site is the only place where I know guys my age who are virgins. Literally any other dude my age or younger I’ve met has some female love or sex. It’s so fucking unfair and infuriating
Really frustrating.

But according to @mylifeistrash the average man is an incel JFL

We are a minority bro

But according to @mylifeistrash the average man is an incel JFL

these arguments always boil down to "tinder is not real life"

but fail to say how average men are supposedly getting laid and what the process is

basically "it's just magic, bro"

I think that's strange tbh, about half of the people I know irl are incels ngl.

I know some truecels, all autistic and balding.

they are betabuxing to women who are way below their looksmatch :)
although some chadlites and chads get to be with their looksmatch

Normies seem to increase their stories 5x so if he swiped 1000tinder foids and got 1date cause landwhale was bored and wanted free meal > "omg bro i slay on tinder yesterday i was in this date im sure i will get sex on our 2nd date i will fuck her so hard"

idk i noticed this with most things they hyperbolize alot

I know one KV guy who has never even begun to try or care. He never talks about foids, only speaks to them when he absolutely has to, just works his office job and smokes weed everyday to the max #stonercel

I know plenty of incels irl, even a guy who had a girlfriend for 2 months and didn't even get to fuck her once before she left him for another guy.

Some are lying.

99% of males I know had at least 1 relationship

Ehhh, ive seen some permavirgins irl tbh.

I bet most of them are lying tbh

Most normies I know aren't virgins but if they aren't curently in a relationship they go months and even years without sex. I know some 20 yo virgins too.

these arguments always boil down to "tinder is not real life"

but fail to say how average men are supposedly getting laid and what the process is

basically "it's just magic, bro"
The average man is fucking some disgusting hamplanet and thats how they get laid. Everyone else is 7/10 smv and 6'0
Normies seem to increase their stories 5x so if he swiped 1000tinder foids and got 1date cause landwhale was bored and wanted free meal > "omg bro i slay on tinder yesterday i was in this date im sure i will get sex on our 2nd date i will fuck her so hard"

idk i noticed this with most things they hyperbolize alot

Don't underestimate normies bro, all of them are in relationships and have had sex a couple of times by the time they're 18

I'd say about half of my friends are blue pilled incels; theyre in their mid 20ès and yet never gotten laid or had a gf.

At least, I'm not alone IRL to endure that pain.

Every time I meet some acquaintance even if he is single, he lets me know that he has had a partner or that he is with a sexual friend foid or he has ONS.

A few of them I can't be sure but i've seen a lot of their instagrams or facebooks with pictures of them with their girlfriends

I feel like everyone except me is fucking slayer