Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seems like chads, chadlites and stacies on youtube cant stop seeking attention

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Just Lol at all of these youtubers pandering to the whiteknight sjws by making a video each week about "insert condition that a lot of people suffer from here", claiming that they have it themselves but are actually attention seeking for views, more subscribers and more money. One week it will be depression, then BDD, then social anxiety, oh lets not forget muhh suicidal thoughts/ suicide

Social anxiety is a meme.

newcel997 said:
its sad that its gotten to this point

yea and it takes away the sincerity of the people who actually have it, because some people wont believe you because they hear it all the time. well you stupid lurking normie sjws, thats because of your normie youtubers and generic females who use it for attention.

They ruined one of my favorite copes (youtube) because of this shit.

Stanx22 said:
They ruined one of my favorite copes (youtube) because of this shit.

"hey if you're suicidal please call this hotline, we're all special and deserve to live ok? tihi hmuah"

But they would never ever talk to the ugly loner at school

newcel997 said:
BlackpilledAF said:
Social anxiety is a meme.
its sad that its gotten to this point

Ppl have ''social anxiety'' yet they plaster their faces all over the internet.
TOP KEK

Cynistic said:
Ppl have ''social anxiety'' yet they plaster their faces all over the internet.
TOP KEK

omg look at me with my social anxiety!!! omg how dare you accuse me of not having this condition! Yes i may have 100 videos of me vlogging and talking about my attention seeking life confidently but HOW DARE YOU!!!