Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeking, instagram, PHL as the crownIng achievement of foids?

Initium

Initium

Captain
Seeking, instagram, pronhublive.

is this what women wanted? Is this what women want? Is this what feminism was for? All the nagging, protests, muh rights, justice, fish bicycle and no fault divorce?

Really? Was that the endgame, the end result they wanted? Single motherhood as an institution?

And still cry victim?

Ive been up for 40+ hours and adderall is starting to wear off, but I don’t know how much longer I can live in this clown shit hole of a country.

as an undesirable male with no connections you’re forced to slave away for peanuts, and if shit hits the fan and you run out of peanuts, toobad, it’s your fault now man up and go to tent city.
too bad you can’t be like these brave wh0res on pronhublive and provide the illusion of a service for big bank, ill gotten gains.

what resources do men have? Were can men go when we need help? A help up, not even a hand out.

it’s okay I’m sure once I’m forced to get round after round of the covid VaccineAnd sent to the re-education camps maybeI will see the light.But for now it’s a cold world out there.

Just some thoughts, hopefully I can fall asleep at some point tonight. It’s the only cope that will work right now.

I just don’t see things getting better, nobody can even acknowledge basic truths in real life like we can here, about reality, about the blackpill.

none of this will ever comeup in public discourse, if it is, it’s minimized, dismisses and then quickly shoved down the memory hole.

“let’s throw away family, children marriage tradition and god to Whore ourselves out for greenbacks” is this the ultimate in foid philosophy?

Last edited:
ofc that's what not they want, women didn't want shit, they're just too stupid to even aim for something like that

that's what (((they))) wanted

ofc that's what not they want, women didn't want shit, they're just too stupid to even aim for something like that

that's what (((they))) wanted

Of course (((they))) guided them there, but modern foids seem to have no reserves about accepting it and throwing civilization down the shitter.

Foids want to fuck chad and make you pay for it. That is what they want. They are vermin we tolerate because of their childbirth abilities.

Foids want to fuck chad and make you pay for it. That is what they want. They are vermin we tolerate because of their childbirth abilities.
Exactly, they don't give a single fuck, as long as they are fucking chads.