Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing your flaws in others

fukface

fukface

Recruit
★★
Do you ever notice your physical flaws in others when your out or watching videos and wonder if that person has an issue with their flaws the way you do? Does it effect this person the same way?

I was just watching a popular Youtuber channel (car related) and he kind of looks like me. He's obviously doing pretty well for himself given the amount of content he puts out and the overall number of subs he has, but of course this could mean nothing in real life.

yep its over for me

I see those because i over-analyze people's physical appearance, mostly the physique, about face, a rat's ass i don't give
Mainly how fat they are and how broad/wide their hips, shoulders and waists are, i divide them into categories.

-feminine-bodied male
-diamorphically-consistent male
-hyper-masculinized male

-masculine-bodied female
-diamorphically-consistent female
-hyper-feminized female

Interesting. I don't really pay the body any attention unless it draws in my attention to being so outside the norm, ie: Super fat, super muscular or just bizarre clothing choices. All of those basically scream LOOK AT ME.

yes.
I see personality traits of failures and get so mad too

Interesting. I don't really pay the body any attention unless it draws in my attention to being so outside the norm, ie: Super fat, super muscular or just bizarre clothing choices. All of those basically scream LOOK AT ME.

I use those to determine how attractive to the majority of the opposite sex populace they are.

-feminine-bodied male (unnatractive)
-diamorphically-consistent male
(most attractive)
-hyper-masculinized male (
attractive)

-masculine-bodied female (unnattractive)
-diamorphically-consistent female (most attractive)
-hyper-feminized female (
attractive)