Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing young cute teens togheter is disheartening even in my mid 30's.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
We spend a lot of time on the internet venting, shitposting, arguing with cucks, blackpill bluepill blah blah, it's almost a "game" sometimes.

But then you watch out of the window and see the usual teen couple, she can be hot and he is ALWAYS hot.

Ok, it's a bit hard that a boy between 14 and 17 is already a Chad (he will become that, probably) but you can recognize in an instant that he is tall, he has a nice face, nice hair and nice body.

I can read cucks saying "hurr durr he's closet gay because he watches the guy" but fuck, my problem is that we can talk all we want but ugly guys are like non-existant with a girl.

I cannot accept that my only chance, if i'm "lucky" is to be with some roastie in my 30's.

Teen attraction is real attraction, not this shit.

We spend a lot of time on the internet venting, shitposting, arguing with cucks, blackpill bluepill blah blah, it's almost a "game" sometimes.

But then you watch out of the window and see the usual teen couple, she can be hot and he is ALWAYS hot.

Ok, it's a bit hard that a boy between 14 and 17 is already a Chad (he will become that, probably) but you can recognize in an instant that he is tall, he has a nice face, nice hair and nice body.

I can read cucks saying "hurr durr he's closet gay because he watches the guy" but fuck, my problem is that we can talk all we want but ugly guys are like non-existant with a girl.

I cannot accept that my only chance, if i'm "lucky" is to be with some roastie in my 30's.

30+ roasties are unfuckable tbh.

30+ roasties are unfuckable tbh.

That's not entirely true, some are hot.

But that's a different universe, when i see a hot young couple it's like i'm forced to relieve distant memories of me, as a young teen, being rejected by everyone. It's so painful it stings.

ALWAYS hot guys, i guess ugly guys have, by coincidence, all bad personality.

Missing out on teen love is the most brutal thing that can happen

So whats your point?
You tangentially mention teenage appearances and your inability to find a women and refusal to be with a life mature life partner. i dont get it

We will never grow up because of the crucial experiences we missed during our teenage years

Its interesting how we have orchestrated things to work against our biological impulses - sometimes for good, but in this case its bad. Naturally, we would be banging and having kids at age 16 or 17, and having a social relationship with our wives/partners for our whole lives. But we cant even go outside for a trip to the grocery store without encountering some bullshit because of our looks.

Naturally, we would be engaging in this stuff before we even turned 18, when people are young, attractive and full of energy, and cementing a social role for ourselves. Even based on the estimates that 50% of men who have ever lived died without ever having a kid, that 50% is surely better than whatever the percentage is now of men who rot by themselves without even the chance of having a kid or family who loves them.

It’s just too brutal seeing what you’ve missed out on, and can never have.

Brutal tbh i can relate 100% i hate watching teen couples. Luckily i barely go outside of my house anymore

Same. I saw an adult foid kiss a chadlite right in front of me a little while back and felt nothing. But when I saw a jb foid do the same on a bus I felt a great unease

Exactly. I don't want that washed up betabuxxing bullshit they are trying to peddle. If you aren't loved in your teens or very young adulthood, it's extremely unlikely you'll ever be genuinely loved at all (romantically at least)

Teen love is more pure

Damn its hard to realize that it will never get better

Many reasons to go hikikomori

What did you do when you went outside
Saw no couples where girl young and cute, only couples with betabuxxers and ugly roasties, so no suifuel received :feelsgah:

Brutal. I have no hope of ascending but even if you do ascend with a washed up toilet with a crazy high laycount that's not really something to look forward to... never began for me tbh

Why? It's all based on appearance anyway, not like you could have acted in a different way in the past and things would've been different.

But that's a different universe, when i see a hot young couple it's like i'm forced to relieve distant memories of me, as a young teen, being rejected by everyone. It's so painful it stings.

I think you've captured in one sentence exactly why it hurts so much to see a teenage couple.

Doomed to forever gaze out the window. Lifes just a game of cards. We’re playin’ with a deck full of junk and Chad’s got a sleeve full of aces. We lost the moment we got dealt our hand (at birth)

i like it when they wear skirts and you can see their knees and legs. i try to look upskirt to check what kind of sexy panties they wear

Potent SuicideFuel.
I wish you a swift and painless death or ascension

It's worse that I get mogged by teenagers. I am just a fucked up cripple. Everyone looks down on me because of my fucked up deformed klinefelter body.