Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing young couples in the movie theatre

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
It’s pain, I always see young couples my age or younger at the theatre. It’s what could have been with me and my oneitis

@Incelius Savage @Recluse

Seeing couples in general is ragefuel being reminded of what we could’ve had

I see young couples all the fucking time as well.

Seeing couples in general is ragefuel being reminded of what we could’ve had
I wish I could go on a movie date with oneitis

Get revenge on nature with nature. Sit a couple seats behind them, be obnoxious as hell (probably drunk/on some other drugs), then throw a fountain drink as hard as possible but in a casual manner at the back of their seats. When they turn around just act like nothing happened. Maybe add a 'fuck off' in there for good measure, subtly

Get revenge on nature with nature. Sit a couple seats behind them, be obnoxious as hell (probably drunk/on some other drugs), then throw a fountain drink as hard as possible but in a casual manner at the back of their seats. When they turn around just act like nothing happened. Maybe add a 'fuck off' in there for good measure, subtly
Not that petty they can love each other there’s nothing I can do

Not that petty they can love each other there’s nothing I can do
Yeah but just do it for the lulz anyway

At least throw a drink at the screen when it goes black at the credits before lights turn up