Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seeing women suffering is cathartic

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
IMG 0786

Title, By this I mean when I see some whore suffer the consequences of her actions its the most satisfying thing i’ll see all day.

Preganant woman at the store struggling to carry groceries alone? you fucked around and got the pump n dump

Stupid bitch slapped around by her boyfriend in the subway at 3 AM? It’ll make me jump for joy

Seeing some bitch try, and fail, to use her gaped slophole as a get out of jail free card only to be mocked for it? On the rare occasion I see this it instills hope for the human race

Please discuss similar examples or if you feel the same

Also, Note for IT

IMG 0389

this is Arielle McElroy HE is a fat troon whore

Last edited:
Sounds like something an incel would say
Wojak angry crying toothpaste hair thumbnail

The suffering females get are usually caused be their own actions

The Zac Stacy beat down video is probably the single most satisfying video I’ve ever seen as it pertains to watching some scumbag whore get exactly what she deserves.

Strangely enough I enjoy that video even more than one where the cartel literally dismembers some bitch.

Note for IT scum: That cartel bitch I’m speaking of probably did the same or worse to others so I’m sure she had it coming.

The Zac Stacy beat down video is probably the single most satisfying video I’ve ever seen as it pertains to watching some scumbag whore get exactly what she deserves.

Strangely enough I enjoy that video even more than one where the cartel literally dismembers some bitch.

Note for IT scum: That cartel bitch I’m speaking of probably did the same or worse to others so I’m sure she had it coming.
most female cartel victims are either cheaters/narcs/thiefs. they are just as cucked as everyone else when it comes to respecting wamen. They 100% deserved it

oh typo, I think i was subconsciously referring to her mother that she leeches off of when she lives at 3090 N Morton St
some of the best ways to troll a troon is to call it by the pronouns of the gender they were born as.
have you ever seen how they react to this?
they scream, they cry, they throw temper tantrums, it's positively delightful to watch!

some of the best ways to troll a troon is to call it by the pronouns of the gender they were born as.
they scream, they cry, they throw temper tantrums, it's positively delightful to watch!
Would do, but shes ghosting off of everything except her youtube channel

Would do, but shes ghosting off of everything except her youtube channel
you think he knows that we know about his yt?

Last edited:
you think she knows that we know about her yt?
oh yeah. she made a post telling her 30 viewers she was doxed and was gonna tell the FBI… :lul: then she took it down when we mocked it, then she made an account here @AnimeAss then was lurking my profile

Victims to the most deranged form of autism normalized by jews.

You get the shit you fucking deserved

oh yeah. he made a post telling his 30 viewers he was doxed and was gonna tell the FBI… :lul: then she took it down when we mocked it, then she made an account here @AnimeAss then was lurking my profile
kinda appropriate for him to have that omni man pathetic meme as his profile banner

Hilarious how the troon tried to go unnoticed
you can't really take people who think their the opposite gender while not even believing in gender seriously can you?

you can't really take people who think their the opposite gender while not even believing in gender seriously can you?
also someone who posts over a hundred videos talking to the void

As a man no one will help you if you're weak and vulnerable. It's your fault and you have no one but yourself to blame. It's every man for himself.
But for some reason soyfaggots chimp out when you use this logic against foids.

As a man no one will help you if you're weak and vulnerable. It's your fault and you have no one but yourself to blame. It's every man for himself.
But for some reason soyfaggots chimp out when you use this logic against foids.
Yep, despite getting mocked by them constantly. Many of the soy cucks are the same guys that used to get asked out by the popular girls as a joke but were too retarded to know

It's funny watching rape victims get interviewed. They all cry and weep like scared little pussies

It's funny watching rape victims get interviewed. They all cry and weep like scared little pussies
No because I always feel like they are not really suffering because of the rape but are just searching attention. I'm sure many foid enjoy the rape and then all the attention they get

No because I always feel like they are not really suffering because of the rape but are just searching attention. I'm sure many foid enjoy the rape and then all the attention they get

right, imagine complaining about surviving sex. calling yourself a "rape survivor" is just a way to get attention

View attachment 1226588

Title, By this I mean when I see some whore suffer the consequences of her actions its the most satisfying thing i’ll see all day.

Preganant woman at the store struggling to carry groceries alone? you fucked around and got the pump n dump

Stupid bitch slapped around by her boyfriend in the subway at 3 AM? It’ll make me jump for joy

Seeing some bitch try, and fail, to use her gaped slophole as a get out of jail free card only to be mocked for it? On the rare occasion I see this it instills hope for the human race

Please discuss similar examples or if you feel the same
Same:feelshaha:

I love that shit. It genuinely calms me down. It's like meditation to me.

I love that shit. It genuinely calms me down. It's like meditation to me.
makes me day when I see it and just cements the blackpill further. bonus points if some normie cuck tries to help/console the foid

Or whores getting street justice for their actions.:feelsmusic: