Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing white sluts in bars or clubs dancing

Bakmantis

Bakmantis

Greycel
With guys that look worse than you so you’re wondering what they did to pull baddies like that. Anyone else hate this feeling? Like you’re inadequate?

Wait where do you live?

Why are you in bars and clubs? There's no way you're seeing club sluts with men less attractive than them. :lul:

With guys that look worse than you so you’re wondering what they did to pull baddies like that. Anyone else hate this feeling? Like you’re inadequate?
They look better than u. Remember- ur brain convinces you that you’re better looking than u really are

All these whores at end of the night should be presented to the men who didn't pick up and used as a sex slave free of charge

This fakecel goes to bars & clubs.

graycel trait: going out to bars and nightclubs

GrAYcel moment

I'm a NYC cel too and all I have to say is don't underestimate how many of these dudes are friendzoned

NYCcel here too; yea I've gone to a few clubs...- usually I see them dancing in foid groups, rather than with guys

I tried talking to one once after she sat down...- she glared at me and said absolutely nothing in reply, whewww

Oofy doofy is law