Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel seeing the facebooks of old friends/buddies/people I know IS LEGIT SUIFUEL

U

uninstall

Banned
-
all in LTRs

or married

or engaged

some with kids

HAPPY

HAPPY

nice pictures from trips

MONEY

constant SEX

constant LOVE

it seems like they live in heaven

whereas every day I rot and suffer

they have it all I have nothing but my jealousy

I am so full of suifuel

it's not even funny

Get off Facebook. Why are you even checking that shit? I haven’t been on Facebook or social media in 10+ years.

to make you feel better, just know that most of these are betabuxxing so basically those femoids are their long term prostitutes.

Get off Facebook. Why are you even checking that shit? I haven’t been on Facebook or social media in 10+ years.

i usually don't work on fb but today did it and legit want to die right now

I hate myself so much

i could have been a normie like them

HAPPY

with LTRs and money and vacations

instead all I have is jealousy and self-hatred

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

You're in your 30s, right? That's usually when kids start happenings, marriages are made, homes are bought.

I deactivated mine last month, and it will stay that way until I feel successful enough professionally

Lol @ still having facebook. I deleted that shit when I was 15, it was already suifuel back then.

Social media in general is cancer. It fries your dopamine levels. People like to paint a picture of themselves on social media to make their lives seem fulfilling and complete but really a lot of them are empty inside. I deleted most of my social media, the only reason I keep facebook is on the off chance I get lucky enough for someone to actually message me, happens rarely. And that proves my point about the dopamine, people become addicted to getting likes, friend requests, messages, etc which are all trivial, stupid things to get excited about. In all fairness though, maybe I just hate social media because I'm jealous of the people who are successful on it but still, it just seems more rational to get jealous about things you see in real life rather than crap on some digital platform.

I deactivated mine last month, and it will stay that way until I feel successful enough professionally

i use FB for messanger at work and I also maintain two pages

I don't use it like an ormie

because it hurts

I never check facebook because of this same reason so all I do is hope they lose all their shit in a terrible boating accident or something.

Social media in general is cancer. It fries your dopamine levels. People like to paint a picture of themselves on social media to make their lives seem fulfilling and complete but really a lot of them are empty inside. I deleted most of my social media, the only reason I keep facebook is on the off chance I get lucky enough for someone to actually message me, happens rarely. And that proves my point about the dopamine, people become addicted to getting likes, friend requests, messages, etc which are all trivial, stupid things to get excited about. In all fairness though, maybe I just hate social media because I'm jealous of the people who are successful on it but still, it just seems more rational to get jealous about things you see in real life rather than crap on some digital platform.

I understand what you mean, but this reaction is natural

when you see that they have what you yearn, it's natural to feel suicidal

if you were on their level, you will be like "meh, this boyo is tripping balls again"

I don't have any social media accounts anymore, but sometimes I can't resist going on something like Facebook or Twitter and checking up on some people I use to know. It's such a strange feeling, seeing how much has changed since I knew them, in school or whatever.
I feel like who I was back then has died a million deaths since then, now I am just some strange husk, or ghost of a person, watching their normal, happy lives, invisible and forgotten.

I don't have any social media accounts anymore, but sometimes I can't resist going on something like Facebook or Twitter and checking up on some people I use to know. It's such a strange feeling, seeing how much has changed since I knew them, in school or whatever.
I feel like who I was back then has died a million deaths since then, now I am just some strange husk, or ghost of a person, watching their normal, happy lives, invisible and forgotten.

same

Checked the instagrams of my old class mates recently. Its pure suicide fuel they are all posting traveling shit and how hip their lifestyles are while I ROT HERE WAGESLAVING

I understand what you mean, but this reaction is natural

when you see that they have what you yearn, it's natural to feel suicidal

if you were on their level, you will be like "meh, this boyo is tripping balls again"

I agree. It's part of the reason I deleted snapchat and instagram. Even though I didn't have twitter I blocked it off my computer completely because I kept looking up what some roastie I liked was saying constantly. Every time it would post something I got that horrible, excruciatingly painful sinking feeling in my gut. The last tweet I saw it post was ''dick b ruining my life''. Then there's all the bullshit roasties post on instagram for attention and then waves of whores desperate for others to validate how attractive they are come swarming into the comment section ''OH MY GAWD UR SO GORGEOUS, WTF I WISH I WAS AS PRETTY AS YOU *heart emoji* *other stupid emojis*''. Then those whores of course get in return ''UR GORGEOUS TOO!! TY HAHA LEL''.

Checked the instagrams of my old class mates recently. Its pure suicide fuel they are all posting traveling shit and how hip their lifestyles are while I ROT HERE WAGESLAVING

this is the most hardcore suifuel tbh

way more hardcore than anything else

seeing life slip through ur fingers

JFL @ browsing facebook

it happened out of the blue

usually i spent like 10- minutes on it checking out messages for work and that's it

if I do this every day,,,i will leave the planet soon

it happened out of the blue

usually i spent like 10- minutes on it checking out messages for work and that's it

if I do this every day,,,i will leave the planet soon
tbh tbh

All my former classmates are having the time of their lives while I rot in my room. This just isn't fair.

Dont forget that a LOT of people avoid facebook because they dont wanna pretend they are rich or have a hot wife

how do you know they are happy though. Most people don't show the sad part of their lives on social media

Don't go on Facebook. You won't find anything else there but pain and envy.

True. Also generally seeing all the incelly people you knew eventually finding girlfriends and having succes, and you beeing the only one to still be in this situation with no change in sight is suifuel

suicide-fuel-cost-picture-id506762339

True. Also generally seeing all the incelly people you knew eventually finding girlfriends and having succes, and you beeing the only one to still be in this situation with no change in sight is suifuel

I don't even look for these very reasons

If we all put our minds together we can get rich and live out our revenge fantasies.

Facebook is for normal people

My facebook is scheduled for deletion, just waiting the 2 week period before its gone forever. I basically never used it this past year anyway. It gets really brutal age 22/23/24 cause all the high school and college popular kids start posting their successful careers and getting tagged in corporate events, not to mention marriage status updates.

Do people even still use facebook? None of the people I know even post things, its mostly just advertisements for me at this point.

I had a friend in highschool who I thought was a fellow incel. He was a fatass who constantly talked about how girls don't like him. Then as soon as he went off to college he started posting pictures of him with a landwhale. I couldn't even get a landwhale.

I deleted my facebook shortly after that.

Do people even still use facebook? None of the people I know even post things, its mostly just advertisements for me at this point.

people update their work, maybe change the profile pic once a year. Its definitely not the early 2010s glory days anymore.

only thing i use facebook for is to jerk off to foids from highschool

All my friends ended up being druggies (and still lead more fulfilling lives than I ever will, so much for the "just be successful" meme)