Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing the Defeat each time

ComingOutOfWinter

ComingOutOfWinter

Solitude But Satisfied
★★
Living these days, trying to be more acceptable at least socially, I talk to old friends, at least those are who I have only to talk to and also family, at least they accept me as I am and love me as I am. I try to find good things in life, however I also see I defeating again and again. Trying to be normal, I see people declaring "you have to know your own limits" I mean, it is alike that they tell me okay you are acceptable, both physically and behaviorally but you won't be never and ever that much adorable or at least really acceptable so take your steps carefully and be back because we won't let you in. Living in this world, I saw many things, but I also love the world, at least the world itself, the earth itself, the life itself. I love how those are at least good people, still alive but you maybe just do not take me serious

You will always lose as an incel, better get used to it