Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Seeing the blackpill for the first time

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
I remember when I was in uni at the end of 2022 before dropping out, I was very depressed at that time because I had to wake up at 5:30 AM and had to walk 2 hours daily, so being in such a low mood got me into philosophy. Being the only one in a 60 person class that didn't talk to nobody was also depressing.

I started ignoring my degree and started reading philosophy essays about pessimism and stuff and very much got into it. That just made me more depressed and more misanthropic person than before, and I found a spanish blackpill pessimism channel whose name I won't say here for respecting the channel owner who voluntarily deleted the channel.

I still was bluepilled, because I hated men and women equally because I've had horrible experiences with both.

Until one day, when I was in the train and everybody was standing due to seats being full, there was a 30 year old foid messaging with another foid at my left. I felt low inhib so I started reading her phone while they talked and boy oh boy.

This foid talked about how she was fucking a man at his job and when the other foid asked her about how was it she wrote that he was very ugly and short but she did it because she was bored.

She started to talk about how this guy was so in love with her and didn't stop messaging her a lot and they started sending normie laugh emojis and more messages mocking him.

The last thing I read before she noticed I was watching her phone and moved to another place was that she would give him hope because she wanted sex until she found another guy, also that she didn't enjoy sex because his dick wasn't very big.

At the bottom of my heart I still thought that foids were wonderful but then I realized that this is the average foid. If you have ever been rejected by a girl you liked a lot and tried to be "friends" with, this is what she really thinks of you. If you had a oneitis you were an ugly clown to her all along.

After this I started getting slowly more close to blackpill thinking until one day I found IncelTV channel and after that this forum.

Welcome to reality.
I hope the guy she is going to cuck realizes the blackpill, but I don't think he would be allowed here since he had sex.

it's over

I used to idealize toilets also, then when I found out how bad hypergamy is and how nasty and sexual they are for the guys they like, I don't care for them.

I used to idealize toilets also, then when I found out how bad hypergamy is and how nasty and sexual they are for the guys they like, I don't care for them.
I stopped idolizing them the moment I saw their insane in-group bias.

I idealized them because when you have a strong oneitis it's hard to see what's in front of you all the time. Still, when I see someone talking rationally and with good scientifical proof it's hard to not start seeing it unless you're a braindead normie.

I stopped idolizing them the moment I saw their insane in-group bias.
They often create small hives and shit on everybody outside of it.

They often create small hives and shit on everybody outside of it.
Don't forget the fact that men support them and wil do anything so that they might call him "cute" or whatever.

I idealized them because when you have a strong oneitis it's hard to see what's in front of you all the time. Still, when I see someone talking rationally and with good scientifical proof it's hard to not start seeing it unless you're a braindead normie.
Younger foids virtue signal a lot. They know how to get the halo irl, inexperienced guys like us fall for their acting while they hide all the nasty things they do.

nah. men are genetically simps. Misogyny is a learned bahavior. Men ignore scientific proofs and statistics because they are genetically wired to ignore them.
Blackpill is a very new philosophy, one which won't exist without the internet. None of the earlier philosopher have a proper understanding of the female question. They only had a partial understanding.
Correct. Still, normies had more knowledge about women 100 years ago than the knowledge they know now. Before, society treated women as lesser than men but apparently they didn't have enough scientific proof to back it up; if they had foids would have obviously stayed in their role of monogamous stay-at-home wives.

Now that feminism is widespread all this knowledge we know today won't be acknowledged by normies because saying that women have less iq than men is seen as pseudoscientific, when it's quite the opposite. Same goes for the sexual nature of humans.

At the bottom of my heart I still thought that foids were wonderful but then I realized that this is the average foid. If you have ever been rejected by a girl you liked a lot and tried to be "friends" with, this is what she really thinks of you. If you had a oneitis you were an ugly clown to her all along.
This is beyond brutal. I'd forgotten about my simping days but now the memories have come flooding back (with the addition that my former oneitis was all along laughing at me with her Chad bf).

Brutal blackpill. This really opened my eyes, as I am currently talking to some girl that rejected me 'but wanted to stay friends haha!'. She probably laughs about me with her friends jfl bruh. No more talking to her from now on, fuck that shit.

And that is your black pill journey.

Welcome home, brocel.

Brutal blackpill. This really opened my eyes, as I am currently talking to some girl that rejected me 'but wanted to stay friends haha!'. She probably laughs about me with her friends jfl bruh. No more talking to her from now on, fuck that shit.
Yes, she wants you to orbit around her because having simps give a woman status, ego and they also have access to lots of males once she ends up things with her bf.

My oneitis was a 3/10 autistic foid and she was still like that and started treating me like an obedient slave once she rejected me but "wanted to stay friends". I'm saying this as proof of AWALT, it's rooted in their biological nature.

Foids have this tactic, they do want to keep you in orbit aka betaorbiter, so when she is "done" riding Chad's cock she would use you for betabuxxing.

Believe me, "ascending" with a foid that wants you as a betabuxxer is a death trap

I remember when I was in uni at the end of 2022 before dropping out, I was very depressed at that time because I had to wake up at 5:30 AM and had to walk 2 hours daily, so being in such a low mood got me into philosophy. Being the only one in a 60 person class that didn't talk to nobody was also depressing.

I started ignoring my degree and started reading philosophy essays about pessimism and stuff and very much got into it. That just made me more depressed and more misanthropic person than before, and I found a spanish blackpill pessimism channel whose name I won't say here for respecting the channel owner who voluntarily deleted the channel.

I still was bluepilled, because I hated men and women equally because I've had horrible experiences with both.

Until one day, when I was in the train and everybody was standing due to seats being full, there was a 30 year old foid messaging with another foid at my left. I felt low inhib so I started reading her phone while they talked and boy oh boy.

This foid talked about how she was fucking a man at his job and when the other foid asked her about how was it she wrote that he was very ugly and short but she did it because she was bored.

She started to talk about how this guy was so in love with her and didn't stop messaging her a lot and they started sending normie laugh emojis and more messages mocking him.

The last thing I read before she noticed I was watching her phone and moved to another place was that she would give him hope because she wanted sex until she found another guy, also that she didn't enjoy sex because his dick wasn't very big.

After this I started getting slowly more close to blackpill thinking until one day I found IncelTV channel and after that this forum.
Which country r u from that you've to walk 2 hrs to uni and wake up at 530 in morning? I'm guessing curryland :ping:

Which country r u from that you've to walk 2 hrs to uni and wake up at 530 in morning? I'm guessing curryland :ping:
it's a western country, but the train station is far away from my house

Nigga got blackpilled super recently.

At the bottom of my heart I still thought that foids were wonderful but then I realized that this is the average foid.
This is female biology. Women are hardwired to manipulate, use, and take. They are the weaker species whose biological purpose is re-production. Men are hardwired to provide for, love, and protect.

That's a quite brutal way to discover the blackpill, but at least you realized it was completely over for ugly males.

What experiences led to you guys feeling like this? Even before I was blackpilled, I never idolized toilets (I had no positive experiences with them, so I had no reason to).
I was raised by the tv since my parents werent letting me out of the house. I grew up on western movies and cartoons of late 90s and 00s where foids are shown as the perfect beings.

You found the truth that's what matters I'm happy for you.

Welcome to reality.
I hope the guy she is going to cuck realizes the blackpill, but I don't think he would be allowed here since he had sex.

it's over
He won't find this place. He'll just betabuxx for another whore. Also he's having sex, short To a normie foid is 5'7, ugly is a looksmatch. No one learnt anything except OP

Relish in the fact that he only gives a fuck about her existence because she has a vagina.