Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Seeing summer approaching only fills me with sadness and hatred

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I have this beautfiul environment to live in but I am ultimately prevented from enjoying it by being forced into lonely celibacy. I can only imagine how horrible Elliot Rodger felt inside for the same effect as his living environment was basically paradise on earth on surface level.

I have this beautfiul environment to live in but I am ultimately prevented from enjoying it by being forced into lonely celibacy. I can only imagine how horrible Elliot Rodger felt inside for the same effect as his living environment was basically paradise on earth on surface level.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yeah, it’s our personal hell dipped in some pretty paint.

hate seeing all the hot young foids in crop tops and showing their cleavage. i'd rather live in a mount athos type environment where i dont see any foids at all. because i hate having what i cant have constantly shoved in my face

It's potent suifuel tbh. All the goods are on display but we're not allowed to touch. Makes me not want to leave the house.

hate seeing all the hot young foids in crop tops and showing their cleavage. i'd rather live in a mount athos type environment where i dont see any foids at all. because i hate having what i cant have constantly shoved in my face
That causes horrible rage and pain indeed.
It's potent suifuel tbh. All the goods are on display but we're not allowed to touch. Makes me not want to leave the house.
Exactly

Hate summer. Autumn is my favorite season