Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing stacy I used to go to school with lifemog me

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Suicidefuel tag for me because it honestly fucking is dude.

This is from stacies tiktok, this is everything she had planned from november 1st to the end of the year.

Meanwhile I am still studying (even though she did a meme degree but still) no parties to attend, not going to different states or anything, no friends or house to move, no hot manlet summer, not moving countries and having a europe summer or anything.

God we literally live in 2 different universes its fucking crazy, I even saw on one of her tiktoks too she did a promotion for some random thing but she barely even gets that many tiktok views so she just got sponsorship because she is a hot foid, life is so unfair.

Why follow her then or even look at what she's doing? I have social media sure, but I don't check up on ANYONE from my highschool. Fuck all of them. IDGAF if they're dead or whatever they got going on

Why follow her then or even look at what she's doing? I have social media sure, but I don't check up on ANYONE from my highschool. Fuck all of them. IDGAF if they're dead or whatever they got going on
I don't really care either but she has fap material on there, I only found it a couple weeks ago and it came up on my following which I just scroll through to fap

gRAPES have never been so tasty, brocel. try some out.

I barely interacted with her but she always seemed nice and never treated me or my friends badly, here is an article you might like though.

Also grapes are not really in season to grow where I am right now so they will not be tasty.

And yet bluepillers claim that women have it way harder

who cares ? A Hot Woman will lifemog Most man by Default

That’s how it is

Foids have easy lives and get everything they want and that enrages me.

Foids have easy lives and get everything they want and that enrages me.
I agree, I find it more annoying than a chad with an easy life.

My mother also showed me rich people houses today because she likes houses, so annoying, these stacy foids are going to end up in those houses while I rot.

If someone "life mogs" you it's because you have unrealistically high standards for your own life. I don't care about doing all that meaningless whore shit she put on her list. I'm much happier just wage slaving and coming home to my hobbies everyday.

If someone "life mogs" you it's because you have unrealistically high standards for your own life. I don't care about doing all that meaningless whore shit she put on her list. I'm much happier just wage slaving and coming home to my hobbies everyday.
its a mog, im still stuck studycucking with no friends

its a mog, im still stuck studycucking with no friends
You shouldn't want things that are unattainable for you, aside from biological needs like sex, food, and shelter. You can get all of that without friends or college degrees.

You shouldn't want things that are unattainable for you, aside from biological needs like sex, food, and shelter. You can get all of that without friends or college degrees.
my degree is not unobtainable and is friends really too much to ask for, im LDAR but i dont want to be and I don't think its much to ask out of life to have a friend or something

my degree is not unobtainable and is friends really too much to ask for, im LDAR but i dont want to be and I don't think its much to ask out of life to have a friend or something
I meant getting your degree as fast as she did is unattainable. Getting the type of friends you want as an incel is unattainable as well. I'm sure lots of users here would be your friend, but you seem to want a real life normie friend.

I'm sure lots of users here would be your friend, but you seem to want a real life normie friend.
Yeah some people are on here are great and obviously we are likeminded, I have kind of had online friends before (not currently) but its not the same as an irl friend I can do shit with, I think relationships and friendships are increasingly being formed online however :(

View attachment 964979

This is from stacies tiktok, this is everything she had planned from november 1st to the end of the year.

Meanwhile I am still studying (even though she did a meme degree but still) no parties to attend, not going to different states or anything, no friends or house to move, no hot manlet summer, not moving countries and having a europe summer or anything.

God we literally live in 2 different universes its fucking crazy, I even saw on one of her tiktoks too she did a promotion for some random thing but she barely even gets that many tiktok views so she just got sponsorship because she is a hot foid, life is so unfair.
Women literally go on adventures doing pretty much whatever the want/feel like doing while like 80% of men today do fuck all trading thoughts about how reality is without actually being with it

Women literally go on adventures doing pretty much whatever the want/feel like doing while like 80% of men today do fuck all trading thoughts about how reality is without actually being with it
fucking cunt god damn whores

same man i got college girl friends who are going on exchange terms and working in different countries meanwhile im stuck in this shitty university studying like a slave and knowing i'll go nowhere once i graduate.

it really makes me feel bitter about the fact that just being female and not deformed gets you all these things relatively easily if you want it

View attachment 964979

shes so normie that i would rather hit one off than even lay with her