Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing so many white foids wearing short clothes is sui fuel

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
If you go to the city in summer it is full of white foids in slutty clothes where you can see their beautiful and smooth legs and feet and their hot asses with their blue and green eyes and blonde or light brown hair.
Then you realize none of them will ever want you and that is giga rope fuel.
Photofunky

(in video game)

I used to always walk past a group of foids that sunbathed on their lawn :feelshehe::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I agree brocel i want to rape these sluts 24/7 they are just ASKING for it they dress like literal prostitutes I WANT TO GROPE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT TO RAPE THEIR JUICY PUSSY:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: i need to rape foids i cant take it anymore I NEED TO RAPE THEM AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I NEED OPPAI TO GROPE AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

34781.jpg

I WANT TO SPIN MY MICROPENIS LIKE THAT PIKACHU IS SPINNING BUT NEAR FOIDS AND CHARGE TOWARDS THEM TO GROPE THE TOILETS :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (In a video game)

Just stay in your basement bro

Yeah we have this kind of thread literally every day

White foids are literally all competing for chads or chad-lites. So when they are wearing their tight yoga pants, short shorts, with their hair tied up, they are looking to attract tall good looking rich tallfag chads that drive porches/bmws.

When they catch a short ugly rice like me looking, my goodness its the look of death and disgust from them towards me. But most of the time they just turn the other way, or look at their phones like I don't exist.

Last edited:
subhumans dont deserve to look at them . :fuk: