Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing pretty hoes in public is actually mental torment.

killallwomen2002

killallwomen2002

glowing title removed
-
Only for a second do I enjoy it, then I realize I don't have the looks to get someone like that. Wish I could stop my self from looking at em but I can't.

Every living moment is mental torment.

Gotta find the small things man. Long as there's at least a tiny bit of joy in your day it's good.

Even worse when they're with they bimbo friends and chad boyfriend. :feelsree:

You have the option to take what is yours. But you do not because you understand that a hole is not worth your freedom.

In videogame

You have the option to take what is yours. But you do not because you understand that a hole is not worth your freedom.

In videogame
True but that's only half of it. Must feel so much better when a girl expresses ber desire to be naked with you.

True but that's only half of it. Must feel so much better when a girl expresses ber desire to be naked with you.
Yes, it is obvious that the primary pain of inceldom does not come so much from not being able to possess the foid, but to possess the foid is to make its will be yours.

So fucking over. An experience that I can only imagine.

Being mogged enrages me.
Same it's such bullshit. This other bitch did nothing for his good looks and lives an amazing life bc of it

Yes, it is obvious that the primary pain of inceldom does not come so much from not being able to possess the foid, but to possess the foid is to make its will be yours.

So fucking over. An experience that I can only imagine.
Same bruh I think I'll just go to a fucking prosty eventually fuck it man it's our only chance of getting any

Life is a mental torment. It literally feels like you're forced to be alive and survive even if you don't want to