Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing pics of old toilets is suifuel

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I hate to see old pictures of young foids in the 80s 90s. They look just like the whores who ruin our lives today but with shittier hairstyles. Just makes me think of all the older generation brocels they must have tortured and destroyed with their evil superpowers. Time punishes toilets somewhat by turning them into repulsive and fat wrinckled prunes, but there's still so many offenses and injustice that go unpunished. I hate grannies because they are ex whores and I hate little girls cause they are future whores.

I hate to see old pictures of young foids in the 80s 90s. They look just like the whores who ruin our lives today but with shittier hairstyles. Just makes me think of all the older generation brocels they must have tortured and destroyed with their evil superpowers. Time punishes toilets somewhat by turning them into repulsive and fat wrinckled prunes, but there's still so many offenses and injustice that go unpunished. I hate grannies because they are ex whores and I hate little girls cause they are future whores.
women are animals

they don't change

toilets from 80s and 90s were much more hotter than the whores today, maybe it's because they didn't use a ton of makeup that ruins their skin. also older generations didn't suffer the same the new ones did. they got lucky that a part of the patriarchy was still around

toilets from 80s and 90s were much more hotter than the whores today, maybe it's because they didn't use a ton of makeup that ruins their skin. also older generations didn't suffer the same the new ones did. they got lucky that a part of the patriarchy was still around
Your AVI is full of fakeup shit.

no, she's 100% natural

2023 05 27 07 58 24 Blackpill   The Shay Files  Friendship   Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

2023 05 22 17 25 01 Dragon Ball Super Chapter 21 Page 37  Mozilla Firefox

toilets from 80s and 90s were much more hotter than the whores today
I think it’s cause the styles were more extreme back then or it’s just the cameras had less pixels