Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing people with perfect NW0 hairlines makes me sad

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
This is something that fellow baldingcels can relate to, when you start receding in your early 20s you become so desperate, angry and self aware that you dont look people in the eye anymore you rather look at their hairline as to get a first impression.
It basically plagues you everytime when you see people with full and healthy hair especially when they are in their 30s and 40s and you are 22 with almost NW2 (slowed it down with minoxidil but it doesnt work forever and fin had too many sides on me)

Seriously, balding at a young age is one of the most traumatizing things a man can go through

you definitely get along better with people that are in the same boat, balding, bad home environment, etc

Depends on skull size. I have NW0 yet head looks shitty due to brachycephalic skull.

I'm thankful I still have my hair, it's one of like 2 things I have going for me. I'm terrified of receding
Yea be thankful for that and if you see signs of it receding instantly use minoxidil
you definitely get along better with people that are in the same boat, balding, bad home environment, etc
Being around nw0 people all the time is hell on earth for me
Depends on skull size. I have NW0 yet head looks shitty due to brachycephalic skull.
Of course nw0 is no guarantee that your face looks good with it but you look significantly worse with a balding head

I'm just thankful that my crown is still intact. The Norwood Reaper has ravaged my hairline, but at least he's spared my crown for now. Better to appreciate what you still have than mope about what you don't.

idk my family background that well so I am paranoid that I will bald someday. I am super hairy and I heard thats a sign you will bald later but idk if that is true or not.

I'm just thankful that my crown is still intact. The Norwood Reaper has ravaged my hairline, but at least he's spared my crown for now. Better to appreciate what you still have than mope about what you don't.
thats true even though I would like my hairline to be intact rather than my crown because you can fill the crown easily with a hairtransplant, its harder to do that on the hairline
idk my family background that well so I am paranoid that I will bald someday. I am super hairy and I heard thats a sign you will bald later but idk if that is true or not.
I am super hairy too, but I knew that it was going to happen because everyone on my mothers side is bald
Same here :cryfeels:
I think I can remember that you posted your hairline pics bro:feelsbadman:

Everything is fucked with me except my hair. I was born with a fuckload of hair and even today when I cut my hair, it grows back super fast. So going bald or having a receding hairline is the only problem I don't have