Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel seeing people graduate and have people support them while u have no one

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i watched a youtube graudation video and almost cried these people have all the support and i have nothing even my family hates me i am sick and tired of this fucked up world i dont look forward for anything even i am going to finish school in 1 year i am not happy. i hope i get runover by a car

People just move on in life while i am still on the same position i was 10 years ago. Didnt move an inch in life.

It is depressing seeing them succeed while you were busy fighting off your depression and lonliness.

People just move on in life while i am still on the same position i was 10 years ago. Didnt move an inch in life.

It is depressing seeing them succeed while you were busy fighting off your depression and lonliness.
yeah i agree dude life sucks so much:cryfeels:

The only people that get Genuine Support are chads and Woman . Other Man are Just gaslighted to Be canonfooder and produktive wagecucks. If your Not a piece of Shit in this world , and relativly wealthy ( as a man ) your fucked.

i watched a youtube graudation video and almost cried these people have all the support and i have nothing even my family hates me i am sick and tired of this fucked up world i dont look forward for anything even i am going to finish school in 1 year i am not happy. i hope i get runover by a car

The only people that get Genuine Support are chads and Woman . Other Man are Just gaslighted to Be canonfooder and produktive wagecucks. If your Not a piece of Shit in this world , and relativly wealthy ( as a man ) your fucked.
yeah i agree this system is rigged as fuck

Relatable:feelstastyman:,It makes me feel worthless,and unloved seeing people having someone who care about them, laugh with them,cry for them, cry witht them,stick with you in your struggles and victories:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I am left thinking,what is the purpose of my existence?do I even matter?
I always hoped id die an accidental death when im young because suicide is haraam:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:like a heart attack or something :feelsrope:

Relatable:feelstastyman:,It makes me feel worthless,and unloved seeing people having someone who care about them, laugh with them,cry for them, cry witht them,stick with you in your struggles and victories:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I am left thinking,what is the purpose of my existence?do I even matter?
I always hoped id die an accidental death when im young because suicide is haraam:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:like a heart attack or something :feelsrope:
yeah if sucide wasnt haram i wouIdve done it long time ago

yeah if sucide wasnt haram i wouIdve done it long time ago
Even if i want to commit suicide there is noneasy way out
Pills dont work
I cant buy a gun
The only other options are jumping off the terrace or hangin myself, both of which require a lot of guts, whoch i don't have:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even if i want to commit suicide there is noneasy way out
Pills dont work
I cant buy a gun
The only other options are jumping off the terrace or hangin myself, both of which require a lot of guts, whoch i don't have:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
yeah same here i am too afraid of death

i dont care. ill support myself

truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back