Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel seeing myself in the mirror instantly wrecks my day

MalarkeyJames

MalarkeyJames

Banned
-
If I even dared say this to someone above 7/10 I'd be hit with the same blue-pilled shit "just be yourself"/"love who you are"/"stop being so vain".
For me, these scumbags extracted teeth and fixed braces (I was 17 at the time) and since, I have seen a decline in face structure.

I never am complimented on any features I had going for me, and looking in a mirror just reveals my pathetic recessed chin which plagues me.

Just cancelled my braces treatment, and I'd recommend everyone research Orthotropics. Aside from that, I'll need rhinoplasty and biomaxillary jaw surgery to even be happy in this broken world.

Just my thoughts. I wonder how many people have had similar experiences, or grown to loathe themselves more and more over time.

your face gets WORSE after 17? someone shoot my fucking brains out, its over...

Don't use mirrors bro, what's the point, people use mirrors to fix things on themselfs and hair...you don't need that. Just avoid mirrors.

Looking in the mirror makes me want to rope.

JFL @ using mirrors while incel

Mirrors usually shatter when I look at them.

Tumblr n0mbhjkKfF1ra44j7o1 500

I know the feel bro. I might leave my house feeling a little confident but then I pass a mirror and it brings me back down to reality.

This is the thing that plagues me every day. Whenever I look in the mirror it genuinely ruins my confidence.

How am I supposed to get myself out of this abyss of depression?

If I even dared say this to someone above 7/10 I'd be hit with the same blue-pilled shit "just be yourself"/"love who you are"/"stop being so vain".
For me, these scumbags extracted teeth and fixed braces (I was 17 at the time) and since, I have seen a decline in face structure.

Are that guy from lookism?

Vegeta (Rigor Mortis)?