Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seeing my incels.is posts included on r/IincelTear made me realise something...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
...I'm fucking famous now and IT cucks are still bunch of soyboy losers.
They very inconsistent and nit-picky about threads they present on their subreddit.
They prefer to see all the presumed "evil" and ignore our nicer side, e.g.
giving each other helpful advice, talking about gymcelling, showing some interest in each others culture and so on.

They struggle extremely hard with telling the cause from effect (water is wet warning!!!)
Feeling negative about the way things are doesn't make us incels, we are negative, due to us because we've been born into our inceldom.
I guess what isn't taught in school (made part of indoctrination) doesn't count to them, no wonder they are unimaginative, little fools.

It famous

It famous 2

They accuse of me of hypocrisy, because my threads were about being a "douche" to another douche.
I cared more about me learning to be more "low-inhib" (I think it should be "less-inhib") than ruining someones day.
If that were the case, I'd ruin this persons face.

But majority of my posts are just lulz I have reading others' threads, talking about my day at work or sharing some memes I think you'd like.
Not pledging my allegiance to communists or crying about being molested by uncle in childhood just like IT cucks do, doesn't really call for defamation.

Another TANG - pandering to women, doesn't work. It's like trying to feed a rabid beast human flesh.
The monsters sure will bite your head off as a "thank you" gesture and no one is gonna think you are good person because of it.
NIIIIGGGAAAA!

I don't get the point of making threads about getting posted on IT... :feelsjuice:

We already know they have nothing of substance to say, but I guess I agree with you. :smonk:

I don't get the point of making threads about getting posted on IT... :feelsjuice:

We already know they have nothing of substance to say, but I guess I agree with you. :smonk:

You IQ mog most of those dumb fucks considering your profession bro. :feelsthink:

I bet none of them have one of your colleagues as an active poster over there. :feelsokman:

.I'm fucking famous now and IT cucks are still bunch of soyboy losers.
They very inconsistent and nit-picky about threads they present on their subreddit.
They prefer to see all the presumed "evil" and ignore our nicer side, e.g.
giving each other helpful advice, talking about gymcelling, showing some interest in each others culture and so on.
Yep, People here often post about having truly shit lives, being suicidal, unlucky, being bullied in school they always ignore those posts

They browse this forum for entertaintment, because it sometimes gives them shock value. They are patronizing people with puritan moral sense, and when someone writes something they don't approve of they act offended. In their world, their feelings are at the limelight. Not to mention they are obsessed with incels in a very pathetic way, even they must in some way acknowledge that its an addiction for them. Browsing our forums just causes them to be annoyed and shocked and yet they can't stop it. They are beyoooooooooooooond pathetic.