Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story seeing many fat foids with skinny men

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So many couples where the foid is a fat hog and the man is a skinnyfag. I am seeing many of these type of couples everywhere. Seems soon 99.9% of women will be fat and only the men will be skinny. And u will see skinny men and Chads with multiple fat hog foids. There will be very very few skinny foids

based

skinny foids are not hot

i was on the bus the other week and a bunch of zoomerfags came on

the males were normie to htn tier and all slim and leanmaxxed and tall, but all the foids were fat, mid face, wearing stupid baggy zoomer pants and one even had blue hair

beyond over

It's ridiculous because the ONLY thing a foid has to do in order to be attractive to 99% of guys is:

1. Don't eat like a pig.

That's it. That's all they have to do and they can't even manage that.

They have to settle for what they can get; in the case, it's an entitled landwhale who leech from them as many resources as she can before trying to monkeybranch onto someone better. But a significant percentage of foids will continue to be skinny, they need to because they all want the most attractive men they can get; just not eating entire tubs of fat is an easy way to do that, they have a lot of competition otherwise. :feelsohgod:

a8f7a045b6d2c5dbb4c3fbb468d7e746.jpg
where is the sexual dimorphism here? if this gets you hard i question your heretosexuality

if you're incel how would you know

fakecels.is fr
It doesn't take a genius to figure out what would happen if a landwhale tried to ride your dick.

where is the sexual dimorphism here? if this gets you hard i question your heretosexuality
Foids like that are deal cope. Also you’re coping if you don’t think a thinner foid is more feminine than a thicc whore

Foids like that are deal cope. Also you’re coping if you don’t think a thinner foid is more feminine than a thicc whore
coping with what? my dick likes what it likes lol

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what would happen if a landwhale tried to ride your dick.
there's at least 150 pounds between the girl i showed and a landwhale, just because i dont want a stick doesnt mean i want the fattest bitch yall are retarded

Foids are privileged and don't have to worry about anything and that's why they generally tend to be fatter than men in almost corner of the world.

So many couples where the foid is a fat hog and the man is a skinnyfag. I am seeing many of these type of couples everywhere. Seems soon 99.9% of women will be fat and only the men will be skinny. And u will see skinny men and Chads with multiple fat hog foids. There will be very very few skinny foids

Fat Girl Dancing GIF by The Maury Show

Couples are so skewed in the woman’s favor anymore, it’s insane.

I see tall, white, fit men walking around with 4/10 girls all the time anymore. Dudes with abs you can see through their shirt with chubby women or skinny girls with no tits or ass. You’d think a good looking, tall, well off, white man would have a few options, but you’d be wrong.

It seems like men at every level are taking what they can get. There must be a singular Omni-Chad sucking in all the 7+/10 women like a black hole.

Take this guy for example.
>Tall
>White
>Blonde
>Above average face (with shitty glasses)
>Clear skin
>Skinny
He’s an above average white normie. Not ugly by any standard.

His comments are full of shit about how his girlfriend is way out of his league and shit. She’s just a kinda rat-faced bimbo with big tits and ass. She’s not bad looking, but
>way out of his league
Is total simp inflation.

They actually look kinda looksmatched, but everyone tells this dude he got a steal.

Fat Girl Dancing GIF by The Maury Show

Couples are so skewed in the woman’s favor anymore, it’s insane.

I see tall, white, fit men walking around with 4/10 girls all the time anymore. Dudes with abs you can see through their shirt with chubby women or skinny girls with no tits or ass. You’d think a good looking, tall, well off, white man would have a few options, but you’d be wrong.

It seems like men at every level are taking what they can get. There must be a singular Omni-Chad sucking in all the 7+/10 women like a black hole.

View attachment 712079

Take this guy for example.
>Tall
>White
>Blonde
>Above average face (with shitty glasses)
>Clear skin
>Skinny
He’s an above average white normie. Not ugly by any standard.

His comments are full of shit about how his girlfriend is way out of his league and shit. She’s just a kinda rat-faced bimbo with big tits and ass. She’s not bad looking, but
>way out of his league
Is total simp inflation.

They actually look kinda looksmatched, but everyone tells this dude he got a steal.
yup foids egos have gone up too much due to simps and cucks. They don't have put in any effort and can still get decent men.

Isnt suicidefuel for me unless the dude is tall.

You literally found the skinniest bitch on the internet you could, and she’s still more fuckable than the average American chubby bitch.

i was on the bus the other week and a bunch of zoomerfags came on

the males were normie to htn tier and all slim and leanmaxxed and tall, but all the foids were fat, mid face, wearing stupid baggy zoomer pants and one even had blue hair

beyond over
woman have infinite smv so it LITERALLY doesn't matter what they do

Its over for fat men and skinny foids I guess

You literally found the skinniest bitch on the internet you could, and she’s still more fuckable than the average American chubby bitch.
yup and she still has the hourglass figure even if not super curvy. Unlike a man.

Fat foids are the worst picky, atrocious and super entitled.

70br87jxooca1

juggernaut law

Women make losing weight out to be some sort of krabby patty secret formula. All they have to do is eat a salad and hit the treadmill

I’m seeing more men with older women now as well.

rural america is where u see it the most