Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing kpop worshippers make me sick to my stomach

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Seeing thousands of noodles (and rices) worshipping their kpop stars and screaming their names, makes me sick to my stomach. It shows you how modern "culture" of Asia and the world is complete joke. Shallow, celebrity worship with no regards to their fellow common man, or even country (as a ethnicity).

Why are we celebrating those stars while scientists, astronauts, professors are ignored?

Kpop-ekonomi-fans-cover.jpg

I wished Asia have REAL mass movements again, instead of this individualist, shallow 'culture'.

redguardsperforming1966.png

Last edited:
Imagine being interested in a shit hole like south korea

I want sex with a noodle toilet.

Why are we celebrating those stars while scientists, astronauts, professors are ignored?
ok this is kind of a reddit take.

i like BLACKPINK and TWICE so i'm here to stan those girlies ( NOT FOID WORSHIP I JUST LIKE THEIR MUSIC).

i do agree most kpop men look like faggots doh.

Over for girls who worship feminine pretty-boymaxx

Blow up South Korea with all these fucking koreaboos !

Only low iq twats who have screw loose love korean culture.

i like BLACKPINK and TWICE so i'm here to stan those girlies ( NOT FOID WORSHIP I JUST LIKE THEIR MUSIC).
you call their tiktok-level noise music? you must be brown

Their songs are shit, and kpop foid groups are Jewish racemixing PSYOP

you call their tiktok-level noise music? you must be brown
watch your mouth you dravidian savage. i grew up on pop music, and it makes me reminisce about my innocent childhood. i'm an aryanGOD

Brutal, I find those songs as a meme and quiet gay sounding.

Based and true, they need a strong leadER they can worship instead @mcmoohyun

reddit doesnt like science its basically the new tumblr

Based and true, they need a strong leadER they can worship instead @mcmoohyun
Asia desperately needs Fascism. I'm not saying for the sake of being edgy, but when you look at it, we are probably the most antisocial/individualist people there (despite what westoids say). We need something like the Red Guards (but fascist)

Y
Seeing thousands of noodles (and rices) worshipping their kpop stars and screaming their names, makes me sick to my stomach. It shows you how modern "culture" of Asia and the world is complete joke. Shallow, celebrity worship with no regards to their fellow common man, or even country (as a ethnicity).

Kpop-ekonomi-fans-cover.jpg

I wished Asia have REAL mass movements again, instead of this individualist, shallow 'culture'.

redguardsperforming1966.png
As a rice you should unironically k-pop feminine max, that is beauty standard in Korea I believe. Ricecels masculine max with gym and look worse

watch your mouth you dravidian savage. i grew up on pop music, and it makes me reminisce about my innocent childhood. i'm an aryanGOD
how old are you?
>2014 kpop should not make you recall your childhood crap unless you are 12 right now you ethiopian baboon

Y

As a rice you should unironically k-pop feminine max, that is beauty standard in Korea I believe. Ricecels masculine max with gym and look worse
I don't fit the phenotype so there's no way for me.

>2014 kpop should not make you recall your childhood crap unless you are 12 right now you ethiopian baboon
NIGGER I SAID POP MUSIC, WHICH KPOP IS A SUBSET OF.

when you look at it, we are probably the most antisocial/individualist people there (despite what westoids say)
Yeah I noticed that too, ricefags tend to only care about their immediate family and not about the people or even the race as a whole (which is why most have zero racial loyalty).

Honestly any based autocratic leader with a cult of personality would do, doesn't even have to be fascism (even though that would be ideal of course), see NK.

lmao @
aesthetic_recon
@aesthetic_recon got fucking wrecked. I like this guy already.
NO I DIDN'T NIGGER I'M OWNING THAT DRAVIDIAIN SAVAGE. HE'S A NIGGER. IM BASED AND REDPILLED

E312DEBD E955 4E90 88E7 9B5CACE9428F

Caging that this boneless kpop gook on the left beat a 7 PSL gigachad as most handsome man of 2022

View attachment 1019438
Caging that this boneless kpop gook on the left beat a 7 PSL gigachad as most handsome man of 2022
It doesn't matter, because foids will go for both regardless. All kinds of celebrity worship is cringe, except the kind where the "celebrity" actually does things for the people.

POP is short for POPular music. KPOP is POPular music in lesser china.
TOMATO, TOMATOE. WTF R U TALKING ABOUT. IT'S ALL POP MUSIC NIGGA THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED ((k-)POPPPPPPPP MUSIC GENIUS.

UR A DRAVIDIAN SAVAGE

TOMATO, TOMATOE. WTF R U TALKING ABOUT. IT'S ALL POP MUSIC NIGGA THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED ((k-)POPPPPPPPP MUSIC GENIUS.

UR A DRAVIDIAN SAVAGE
stop being a negro just this once and think about what you wrote you baby primate

I dont understand celebrity worship in general, like I get that its cool to see the guy who makes your music, or acts in your movies and shows but I have never given a fuck to see them irl at a concert or event or something begging for an autograph in a sea of other people like a fan.

I dont worship scientists or whatever either but it still perplexes me.

Contrary to what one might think, the vast majority of kpop consumers and worshippers come from shithole third-world countries like Mexico or India, this is due to the fact that the industry primarily targets the international market to increase their soft power.

The Japanese are also among the first in the list to adore this type of content, which is ironic for a country to be subject to one of its former colonies. They are literally the most cuckolded in this story, a trend had emerged in Japan in which a fiction exposed Japanese women traveling with their partners to Korea so that they could be dominated by a tall Korean man.

Contrary to what one might think, the vast majority of kpop consumers and worshippers come from shithole third-world countries like Mexico or India, this is due to the fact that the industry primarily targets the international market to increase their soft power.

The Japanese are also among the first in the list to adore this type of content, which is ironic for a country to be subject to one of its former colonies. They are literally the most cuckolded in this story, a trend had emerged in Japan in which a fiction exposed Japanese women traveling with their partners to Korea so that they could be dominated by a tall Korean man.
b243ef6655544643a688eba4106e2b7b.png

japanese women date a lot of korean men as you can see on the right side.

korean dramas , K-pop really have an impact over there.

b243ef6655544643a688eba4106e2b7b.png

japanese women date a lot of korean men as you can see on the right side.

korean dramas , K-pop really have an impact over there.
It's just mostly because Jap foids are so fucking bad at speaking english. But Jap foids who have no problem with english will prefer whitu cockus way more than Koreans.

Whilst most Korean male are so cucked that they're even willing to learn Japanese just to simp for Jap foids. (Japanese is similar to Korean, it's like English-French) They literally idolise Jap foids and even are willing to betabuxx - so they're known as "kind, nice". That's the best thing they can do. It's nothing about appearances like looks or height.

gonna put my knee on ur neck in a minute george floyd
Like ooh ahh ooh ahh
What’s ur fav black pink and twice song?
I remember when DDU DU DDU DU came omg bro that shit was a whole global experience. I remember coming home from school and no scoping people on roblox phantom forces while listening to “Just like TT ahh... tell me that you’d be my baby”

Also in the like ooh ahh MV jeongyeon looks cute asf because if you notice the first time when she jumps next to Nayeon she closes her hand so as to make a fist and vibrates her hand and it looks cute asf. She’s used to be cute and hot asf back then

Last edited:
What’s ur fav black pink and twice song?
dont know what to do and heart shaker

Also in the like ooh ahh MV jeongyeon looks cute asf because if you notice the first time when she jumps next to Nayeon she closes her hand so as to make a fist and vibrates her hand and it looks cute asf. She’s used to be cute and hot asf back then
nigger how do you tell them apart and know their names they all look the same to me

dont know what to do and heart shaker

nigger how do you tell them apart and know their names they all look the same to me
I’m autistic and a synesthete, so I see different nuance in every category, for example I see different colors, sounds, tastes, and I see up to 5-7 faces in one person. I always forget about dahyun tho. Do u listen to other ggs? I listen to snsd( girls generation) and aespa

I’m autistic and a synesthete, so I see different nuance in every category, for example I see different colors, sounds, tastes, and I see up to 5-7 faces in one person. I always forget about dahyun tho. Do u listen to other ggs? I listen to snsd( girls generation) and aespa
mayhaps a little newjeans and g-idle (those bitches be hot as shit)

It's just mostly because Jap foids are so fucking bad at speaking english. But Jap foids who have no problem with english will prefer whitu cockus way more than Koreans.

Whilst most Korean male are so cucked that they're even willing to learn Japanese just to simp for Jap foids. (Japanese is similar to Korean, it's like English-French) They literally idolise Jap foids and even are willing to betabuxx - so they're known as "kind, nice". That's the best thing they can do. It's nothing about appearances like looks or height.
Why jap foids in particular ? Jap foids are literally uglier than their own Kimchifoids. Do Kimchicels think they are getting back at Japanese for past Imperialism by dating Jap foids ?

Why jap foids in particular ? Jap foids are literally uglier than their own Kimchifoids. Do Kimchicels think they are getting back at Japanese for past Imperialism by dating Jap foids ?
Jap foids are very well known for being effeminate and traditional in this country. Personally I NEVER BELIEVE IN THIS DELUSION, it's just bluepilled normie thing. So they think Japs are ideal as their partners who want to start their family.

It's kinda similar to passport bros in West. They reckon their own women in the West are too westernised and promiscuous to be a good wife and good mother. It's also same in here so they want Jap foids.

Last edited:
Only low iq twats who have screw loose love korean culture.
By Korean "culture" they mean 6'0 tall Pretty Chaebol Heir Changs

Not Korean langauge, architecture or arts which are actually a part of Korean culture.