Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] seeing humanity as a whole

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
surely ppl aren't as bad as how they're talked about in this forum?

Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species.

Foids are incredibly shallow, they make Josef Mengele look like an angel.

IMG 6120

I hate all of them. Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power.....

women are stupid, but so are men

The Earth would be better of without humanoids.

The older I get the more I realise how much I dislike humanity

Mankind is intrinsically wicked.

I try not to divide them based on sexes. Most people are bad regardless of their sex and don't like decent guys.

I try not to divide them based on sexes. Most people are bad regardless of their sex and don't like decent guys.
i see. ya there should honestly be more hate towards normies (males). they're actually worse than females

i see. ya there should honestly be more hate towards normies (males). they're actually worse than females
One should try to not hate anybody. It's not only pointless but it's self-destructive. If you can, cut contact with as much as people you consider bad/annoying as you can.

One should try to not hate anybody. It's not only pointless but it's self-destructive. If you can, cut contact with as much as people you consider bad/annoying as you can.
oh yea you're right. thx

they not that bad