Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing hordes of normies worship sub5 foids is so blackpilling

Mortycel

Mortycel

Greycel
Honestly, the majority of women can become desirable to almost all men. The majority of ugly women are just fat. Like 95% of women can have sex with chad if they tried. Even the ugly ones can just lose weight, wear makeup, and maybe get surgery if their physiognomy is the problem (which it usually isn't) and become stacy. There are tons of foids who are worshipped by armies of simps who are below average looks without makeup or before they got surgery. Meanwhile as a guy, if you're below average in height, frame, face, you will probably never be desired by the majority of women or even any notable amount. Like imagine the picture of pokimane with no makeup, how imagine her male looksmatch, now imagine an army of foids worshipping that guy and giving him millions of dollars to say their name LOL

Indeed
I don't understand what normies see in her
Margot Robbie

Meanwhile as a guy, if you're below average in height, frame, face, you will probably never be desired by the majority of women or even any notable amount.
You are NEVER gonna be desired by ANY WOMEN. NONE. It's the exact opposite. If you are below average in looks you will constantly encounter situations in your day to day life where you are treated and judged negatively.

There are tons of foids who are worshipped by armies of simps who are below average looks without makeup or before they got surgery.
Preach man. This is what I was saying in my previous thread.
Like imagine the picture of pokimane with no makeup, how imagine her male looksmatch, now imagine an army of foids worshipping that guy and giving him millions of dollars to say their name LOL
We think alike, this is how I approach analyzing a female.

Massive simps simping for girls that are their looksmatch and below. It truly is ovER

You are NEVER gonna be desired by ANY WOMEN. NONE. It's the exact opposite. If you are below average in looks you will constantly encounter situations in your day to day life where you are treated and judged negatively.
True but I said probably because there are some rare exceptions for frame/height where you can have a decent face and look androgynous while being small and some girls like that feminine sort of look, like I remember back in the day every girl was obsessed with justin bieber. But yeah being sub5 faciallty it's just over

The average man finds the average woman attractive. The average woman does not find the average man attractive.

Also, men need women more than women need men.

Men are biologically programmed to want women for love, affection, intimacy and companionship.

Foids don't actually want or like men. They want what men can provide for them: money, status, a big penis, looks.

Indeed
I don't understand what normies see in her
View attachment 1039350
Sorry, but this is cope. She is Stacy

Positive canthal tilt, great jawline, great cheekbones, compact mid face. Thick eyebrows
She has masculine facial features. She looks like a tranny

True but I said probably because there are some rare exceptions for frame/height where you can have a decent face and look androgynous while being small and some girls like that feminine sort of look, like I remember back in the day every girl was obsessed with justin bieber. But yeah being sub5 faciallty it's just over
You aren't blackpilled yet i can tell. Women want big masculine guys, they don't want justin bieber. 12 year olds want justin bieber.

Margot robbie goes makeup free for a trip to the gym 15

Even with no makeup, she mogs most women. My only thing keeping her from amazing would be breasts because I'm the milk man

The average man finds the average woman attractive. The average woman does not find the average man attractive.

Also, men need women more than women need men.

Men are biologically programmed to want women for love, affection, intimacy and companionship.

Foids don't actually want or like men. They want what men can provide for them: money, status, a big penis, looks.
I think this is a pretty good overview of the blackpill. Also women having more options than ever because of things like the internet, while societal stigmas dissipate and monogamy is no longer socially enforced have greatly exacerbated this issue.

You aren't blackpilled yet i can tell. Women want big masculine guys, they don't want justin bieber. 12 year olds want justin bieber.
A lot of young foids and foids on birth control want prettyboys, there are probably like 999999 foids obsessing over some prettyboy kpop gook as we speak

GigaVolcel if you don't find Margot Robbie attractive
She's attractive enough, but not a 10/10 (not even an 8/10) or a goddess like normies like to say. Most women aren't. They are mostly average, like men are.

OP is criticizing the phenomenon of over evaluating foids, which is a consequences of simping.

If anything, we should all under evaluate foids to deflate their egos.

No, not really. Fertile women don't want kids with guys that look like teenagers.
This.

Tired of fagcels fetishizing prettyboys. Only young teenage girls like them, and not even all of them.

Last edited:
Foids who are unkempt, fat, neotenous and short are simped over (whether on yt comments, dating apps or twitter).

The introverted amongst these foids become vtubers/streamers.

I hate when normies simp over a picture of a female and call her beautiful as if there isn't 2mm thick layer of makeup on her face :feelskek:

I think i could look beautiful too if i painted on my head a new fucken face every day