Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel seeing friends makes life worth it in the moments it happens

PolarIce20

PolarIce20

what i feared has come upon me
Seeing friends and drinking to escape situations are two of the best copes out there. Even better doing both at once. Honestly, just don’t talk about women or sex and life seems nice until it ends. Any friendcels out there know what i mean. When it ends all you can do is find other copes but none as good.

Seeing friends and drinking to escape situations are two of the best copes out there. Even better doing both at once. Honestly, just don’t talk about women or sex and life seems nice until it ends. Any friendcels out there know what i mean. When it ends all you can do is find other copes but none as good.
dont have friends cant relate. all i had were aquitances who didnt give a fuck about me after school and once school ended they never got contact of me and some barely text me. we never even hang out

What's the cope for no friends?

F2072320 7C37 452E A94E 9F55A4C2B4CA