Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing fat normies with girls

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I’m sick of this shit. I have been in good shape for my whole life but what is the point? I always see these fatass NT normies with decent looking GFs. I also notice none of these guys are my height. It’s a reminder that they hate short men and skinny men but they don’t give a fuck if the guy is a retarded slob who eats 10 big macs per day.

call one of them a fatass

Are they tall as well?

Bones dude, some fat people (fatcels) are fat because while not naturally fat, bad genetics mixed with the average modern diet makes them that way. Some other fat people have bone structures that naturally support their fat and have been fat their whole lives. The latter is where all the normies come from, foids have Xray vision when it comes to bones

Heightpill strikes again

I’m sick of this shit. I have been in good shape for my whole life but what is the point? I always see these fatass NT normies with decent looking GFs. I also notice none of these guys are my height. It’s a reminder that they hate short men and skinny men but they don’t give a fuck if the guy is a retarded slob who eats 10 big macs per day.
My oldest brother is a fat 30 year old KHHV yet he's super NTmaxxed online and maybe he has a friend group IRL. How hasn't he gotten a girl by now??
Lifefuel for him though.

I rarely ever see what you see unless it's an obvious betabuxx situation. I see skinny normies with fat gfs all the time, though.

"Women are not a hivemind." - All women, proving that women are indeed a hivemind.

Women are a hivemind:

SwainTranA.png

Ntpill. They are nt. You are probably not.

moneytalks
I’m talking about young people who aren’t old enough to betabuxx.
I rarely ever see what you see unless it's an obvious betabuxx situation. I see skinny normies with fat gfs all the time, though.
You’re probably in asia where being skinny is considered a good thing by most people. It was the opposite experience for me, I’m not underweight anymore however I was when I was in high school and everyone laughed at me because of it.

You’re probably in asia where being skinny is considered a good thing by most people. It was the opposite experience for me, I’m not underweight anymore however I was when I was in high school and everyone laughed at me because of it.
I live in the Northern US currently. I'm originally from the Southern US. Tbh what I'm describing was in both places.

The closest to fat guys that I would see with girls would be bearmaxxed gymbros who constantly bulk.

They have charm and a interesting personality, maybe you should try and give your self a notable reputation

They have charm and a interesting personality, maybe you should try and give your self a notable reputation

Yeah, let's give it a good shot, about that - :feelsokman:

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

Re: @UnrealizedPotential
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145699427Tuesday, September 09, 2014 2:16 AM CDT
Don't insult yourself. The point they're making is, it's unnecessary for you to center yourself around another human's view of what your personality should be constantly, these are random users of whom you've never seen outside of a computer screen anyway.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145697768Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:09 AM CDT
"Changing" yourself requires taking the initiative and having a desire to modify your personality to suit what you really think it should be. These are only suggestions, after-all.

Re: Guys, is she playing hard to get with me?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145517283Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:19 PM CDT
Why not just leave the person alone?, we have absolutely no knowledge of the true personality of either you or the people involved behind the screen. I would highly suggest that instead of obsessing over something as simple as this, you focus on something much more important such as "Academical Information", you're letting this person influence you negatively.

Re: why is the new generation of OTers suck so much
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145035214Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:24 PM CDT
Calm down, there's no reason to start an argument over something such as this, it's only going to waste your time, restrain yourselves. Also, have you ever considered that perhaps they understand your personality well enough yet?, they haven't posted in this "Sub-Section" for long so they won't instantaneously understand the "Flow" of things here, especially when there's many different Sub-Section's to choose from, complaining about is only going to cause more arguments and unnecessary aggression when it's something that we've all had to go through before.

Re: blockland forums
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144778723Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:36 PM CDT
Well, the environment there is rather negative in my opinion, if you decide that you dislike it there then that's your individual opinion and you have complete control over it, there's multiple different types of problems there as with any forum and many new users posting threads there are often insulted and treated aggressively until the point of them causing themselves to get banned, of course the actual personality of each user varies and this isn't meant to generalize everyone on that forum into a specific group.

Same here, let me guess you in dundee

Re: how OTers minds work:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149377663Saturday, November 08, 2014 5:13 AM CST
It's entirely unreasonable to categorize each user as having this particular perspective regarding communication via this interface, regardless of the large amount of users who do participate in this pattern of behavior. Each individual has a personality and characteristics that vary from another individuals characteristics.
Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?

Re: "Guys/Girls are toooo complicated!"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149299043Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:29 PM CST
"The biological mechanisms involved in the functionality between both genders can range significantly in complexity." Extending this statement further, each human has a varying genetic structure thus the personality and behavior of each individual differs to a significant degree. Over-all, humans are incapable of being perfectly and completely empathetic towards each-other, thus it's the understanding that we vary in psychological and genetic differences that significantly help us understanding another person.

Re: Why are some OTers the way they are?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148466143Thursday, October 23, 2014 1:55 PM CDT
You'll eventually discover that many people actually have such a low self-esteem that they actually develop a negative personality focused on utilizing as much aggression and negativity as they're able to simply so they can focus on the negative aspects of others and thus hide their own.
Re: Favorite OTers list v2
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148885798Thursday, October 30, 2014 10:00 PM CDT
"I know your hate for them." Well, that statement seems rather plausible. Although, perhaps the user simply appreciates certain aspects of their "personality"?

Re: I hate this.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148451487Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:15 AM CDT
Well, the people who aren't willing to accept those particular aspects of your cognitive thoughts have very limited knowledge whatsoever regarding your actual personality or the numerous problems you have. Although it will certainly be difficult, I would suggest that you simply ignore the negativity from those humans as each human certainly has "negative" aspects and none of them will be able to truly understand the complete extent of your problems.

Re: give me your first impression
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148086676Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:59 PM CDT
Hmm? Each user has a different variation in personality.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147428831Sunday, October 05, 2014 11:20 PM CDT
Not necessarily. Each community has a variety of users with different personalities, each user contributes to the over-all effects of the community because each user contributes segments of their own personality while they're communicating with other users, thus each user themselves will have a certain degree of influence on other members of the community. A community certainly does change as the duration of time expands yet it never changes completely, the members themselves simply change to a certain extent which affects the entire community, even if members have never communicated with the user.
Re: i had enough, i quit, ot
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147584777Wednesday, October 08, 2014 7:33 PM CDT
Well, each user contributes to the over-all positivity or negativity of the community as each user has a different personality and opinion which does have an effect on other users to a certain extent. Farewell and hopefully you encounter plenty of positivity in your eventual endeavors.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145699427Tuesday, September 09, 2014 2:16 AM CDT
Don't insult yourself. The point they're making is, it's unnecessary for you to center yourself around another human's view of what your personality should be constantly, these are random users of whom you've never seen outside of a computer screen anyway.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145697768Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:09 AM CDT
"Changing" yourself requires taking the initiative and having a desire to modify your personality to suit what you really think it should be. These are only suggestions, after-all.

Re: Guys, is she playing hard to get with me?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145517283Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:19 PM CDT
Why not just leave the person alone?, we have absolutely no knowledge of the true personality of either you or the people involved behind the screen. I would highly suggest that instead of obsessing over something as simple as this, you focus on something much more important such as "Academical Information", you're letting this person influence you negatively.

Re: why is the new generation of OTers suck so much
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145035214Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:24 PM CDT
Calm down, there's no reason to start an argument over something such as this, it's only going to waste your time, restrain yourselves. Also, have you ever considered that perhaps they understand your personality well enough yet?, they haven't posted in this "Sub-Section" for long so they won't instantaneously understand the "Flow" of things here, especially when there's many different Sub-Section's to choose from, complaining about is only going to cause more arguments and unnecessary aggression when it's something that we've all had to go through before.

Re: blockland forums
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144778723Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:36 PM CDT
Well, the environment there is rather negative in my opinion, if you decide that you dislike it there then that's your individual opinion and you have complete control over it, there's multiple different types of problems there as with any forum and many new users posting threads there are often insulted and treated aggressively until the point of them causing themselves to get banned, of course the actual personality of each user varies and this isn't meant to generalize everyone on that forum into a specific group.
Works for me, my reputation is questionable at best but either way you need to know how to convince people. Control is the best

A good one of the cellies:

Re: post for opinion
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151661600Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:41 AM CST
'This guy is stupid. Also that rating he gave for him proves that he still doesn't "truly" know him.' Any rating received by another user over a screen is based purely on personal perception of aspects of the users personality, receiving a rating from a user over the internet based on personal bias that doesn't necessarily make it accurate. All of the users here are simply making assumptions based on personal interpretation of the adjacent user's personality/pattern of behavior while utilizing the website, although it's rather unnecessary to insult the topic creator because of this.
Re: I am afraid I have some heartbreaking news
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151891944Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:57 PM CST
"@injury: you must be pretty stupid to feel sorry for the loss of a grandma there's like millions everywhere losing one isn't going to do much" Each human has unique characteristics that differ from another individual. This individual's grandmother likely influenced their personality and perception of the world significantly and brought them happiness, the psychological damage from the death of an individual of whom a person has an extensive cognitive connection can be devastating. Having sorrow for the loss of a beloved individual is not idiotic, It's a combination of subjective and intrinsic values. You don't have to personally exhibit sympathy towards the plight of this individual, you can simply just cease to respond as it's only wasting your own time trying to criticize their opinion aggressively.

Re: How to be BlaizeRainer 101
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151523629Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:27 PM CST
"How many times did you have to reach over to your thesaurus to write this post?" I'm uncertain as to how this is relevant to my response whatsoever. Holding a vendetta against another user over a screen is purely unnecessary and to a certain degree, pathetic. You're only wasting your time by personally attacking this user simply because of aspects of their personality that you would consider "Negative".

Re: List off people who dislike me (confirmed)
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151456484Wednesday, December 10, 2014 2:04 PM CST
"@Awkrin I can assure you that Anony does not like me." Contrary to your interpretation, I neither like nor dislike any of the users on the website as a whole. Although, that doesn't necessarily apply to the user's pattern of behavior or personality aspects.

Works for me, my reputation is questionable at best but either way you need to know how to convince people. Control is the best

I agree...thought about isolating a redhead some years ago for optimal results. Realized personal development was more valuable, aside from the problems the redhead caused me.

Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151911223Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:53 AM CST
Alright, you'll have to communicate with the individual directly about your opinion regarding the "Relationship" between the both of you. You cannot force someone to develop a genuine romantic attraction towards you, they have to analyze the various qualities of your personality and come to a conclusion themselves regarding how favorable they may perceive you to be. If the individual isn't willing to adapt their perception of the situation based on positive subjective qualities, It's simply time to cease your attempts at persuasion.
Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151912793Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:29 AM CST
"how do i make her analyze the very few qualities of my personality if she doesnt want to even talk :(..." I'd personally consider you previous interaction as being "Opportunistic", in which the other individual seizes the "Opportunity" to garner support for their problems while retaining temporary favor with the opposite side. You'd do much better if you assess the situation yourself and determine if it's truly worth the effort.

thats brain washing not charming