Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing Couples When You Go Outside

Z

zyzz007

Banned
-
I literally cannot go outside anymore, since anytime I leave my house I am
inundated with tons of couples taller and superior physically to me whilst I walk all alone as a short subhuman ugly incel.

I feel like a thousand knives stabbing me in the heart anytime I got outside and see couples together.
That is why I choose to remain a hermit.

Also due to bad stuff from the past.

I know that feeling :feelsrope:

I just turn my head to the ground. I try to not let it bother me so much anymore

I know of so many couples if bad/unhappy relationships. So I tell myself I'm lucky not to be one of them.

same in my college just wanna kill them on sight

I want to destroy them

I commented on that how the roastie wanted to enjoy making the guy who has to watch them jealous, I got 6 downvotes and hate comments instantly

lol try working in a shitty minimum wage job with customers everywhere, having to see couples shopping sometimes PDA'ing enjoying their day. PURE RAGE AND SUI FUEL

FUCK THIS FUCKIN WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!. WHY I CANT BE HAPPY. WHY I CANT HAVE A NICE GIRL WITH ME!. That video really makes you feel like piece of shit. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

To your question: yep,I feel the same. Its like everyone is happy,but not me. Everyone has somebody,but not me. Its like the world hate me.

:feelsrope:

Seriously, one fucking couple can ruin my day, especially when people I know who are single get easily a new gf, that's where I get depressed.

Eventually you'll get over your jealousy phase. The genetic lottery determines almost everything and there's no escape. Midgets aren't jealous of tall couples because they know what they are. Midgets can still fuck other midgets though but anyway the truth is that there's no escape, only cope. I don't recommend LDARing though. Been there and it's terrible cope if you don't rope
I'm not a buddhist though. I get angry but mostly at life in general and I'm endlessly more or less depressed

All I see are men controlled like dogs by a women uglier than them. What really messes me up is chad fucking all the girls at the bar.

i get this feeling everytime i have to walk through town to get to to work. :feelscry:

outside is always suicidefuel for incels.

Eventually you'll get over your jealousy phase. The genetic lottery determines almost everything and there's no escape. Midgets aren't jealous of tall couples because they know what they are. Midgets can still fuck other midgets though but anyway the truth is that there's no escape, only cope. I don't recommend LDARing though. Been there and it's terrible cope if you don't rope
I'm not a buddhist though. I get angry but mostly at life in general and I'm endlessly more or less depressed
Water is wet

I try to ignore it. It's not as depressing as it is just disgusting to look at. Even normies hate PDA and trash like that, for me it extends to stuff like holding hands.

I try to not notice them.
I try to ignore it. It's not as depressing as it is just disgusting to look at. Even normies hate PDA and trash like that, for me it extends to stuff like holding hands.
Legit.

Every day I know the feeling I hate going anyware

iktfb, but even with the radio, local TV, magazine ads, etc, the reminder that people are fucking is all over the place.
687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f74756d626c725f6d63767238753956636a317161