Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Seeing chinks with hot girls is suicide fuel.

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
We all know due to a study in the must-read section you must make about $500k to be able to date outside your race as a chink cel.

It’s another social media mirage. Only extremely rich privileged chinks are fucking these 6/10 White girls and above.

OVER

Curries are more common with white foids than chinks:feelsjuice:

These numbers and stats don't tell the full story. Interracial dating is not as uncommon as you think but I do agree you need to be above average to date outside your race as an ethnic

These numbers and stats don't tell the full story. Interracial dating is not as uncommon as you think but I do agree you need to be above average to date outside your race as an ethnic

I’d say it’s even harder than those statistics suggest.

We all know it’s looks, social status, career

So these chinks with hot foids have extreme privilege not just regarding wealth. They have manifested power somehow with social status, which is very difficult as a chink

I’d say it’s even harder than those statistics suggest.

We all know it’s looks, social status, career

So these chinks with hot foids have extreme privilege not just regarding wealth. They have manifested power somehow with social status, which is very difficult as a chink
Being a chink doesn't mean -2 to all women. It just means you have a narrower dating pool than that of a white man. Ethnics have a niche which depending on their attractiveness and how western they look can be wider or narrower. These chinks fucking hot foids are just good looking western born asian men who have found their niche of women.

Last edited:
Its over for poor ricecels

It's suifuel for me too as a mayocel

Being a chink doesn't mean -2 to all women. It just means you have a narrower dating pool than that of a white man. Ethnics have a niche which depends on their attractiveness and how western they look. These chinks fucking hot foids are just good looking western born asian men who have found their niche of women.

True I guess. It’s animalistic at the end

If they can manifest power in a certain way then they can get these foids

I still believe these are extreme outliers, especially the ones flaunting on social media

I don’t think I’ve encountered a AMWF couple in person so it doesn’t bother me :feelscomfy: and I avoid social media, they’re just flexing what little they can get :feelsgah:

We deserve 6/10 white foids more :feelsjuice: but they will never get know us for our “personality“.
Exactly, it’s all a cope and extremely rare to see IRL

All you need to do is to change your name Korean :feelsLSD:

asian men are all incels :foidSoy:

I be seeing Asian fuckers with girlfriends but I can’t get any bit of interest in me.

We all know due to a study in the must-read section you must make about $500k to be able to date outside your race as a chink cel.

It’s another social media mirage. Only extremely rich privileged chinks are fucking these 6/10 White girls and above.

OVER
Same goes with the rich jeken in Thailand who get the hoittest Hapas and Thai stacies but the betabux them.