Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing beautiful women everyday while knowing I will never get a kiss from them is a daily torture.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Walking around campus and seeing couples, people who are 10 years younger than me. I've always been alone. Even when I was 18-20 I couldn't get a girlfriend. So, I can't blame it on my age. I have only two more years left. I'll graduate in 2021. I'll have spent 5 years in uni without any friends or a girlfriend. I never went to any parties either because I know I wouldn't stand a chance.

At times like these, I wish I was still bluepilled. At least I could cope by saying that someday I will find " the one" or that there's a girl out there for me. Now that I'm blackpilled it is impossible for me to lie to myself. I know in my heart that it is absolutely over for me.

Maybe there's a way who knows .... as i was walking to my grandmother's home i found a pair of latinos walking and the guy was average and 5'3 with a girl that id consider bangeable ... try to think of a way to ascend if you have a lot of time

I don't even bother looking at females when I'm outside for example when they pass by at work, it would be like a poor kid gazing at the toys through the store window, I cannot have them, so there's no point to torture myself

I don't even bother looking at females when I'm outside for example when they pass by at work, it would be like a poor kid gazing at the toys through the store window, I cannot have them, so there's no point to torture myself

I hate seeing attractive couples. It gives me homicidal thoughts. I don’t leave my house anymore.

im not going outside of home in my village so i dont see anyone except my mom who was stacy in her youth but now she descended a lot

One of the biggest reasons why I hate how this stupid system is structured. I wish we have the option to not work or go to school without being in the streets, but no we have to work or go to school and see the happy couples and beautiful females everywhere we go. Due to that I'm always inside my man cave.

Blet you endure a lot, I dropped college after semester. Not many pretty females were in it, other reaons, but their presence would make it even harder

Same thing here. Every girl in my school avoids me and looks at me as if I'm an alien

Theres no bigger ropefuel than seeing beautiful foids. They will never be mine

Blet you endure a lot, I dropped college after semester. Not many pretty females were in it, other reaons, but their presence would make it even harder

Are you NEETmaxing?

One of the biggest reasons why I hate how this stupid system is structured. I wish we have the option to not work or go to school without being in the streets, but no we have to work or go to school and see the happy couples and beautiful females everywhere we go. Due to that I'm always inside my man cave.
We are forced to endure this hell.
Theres no bigger ropefuel than seeing beautiful foids. They will never be mine
It's even more ropefuel/ERfuel when they go for men literally no better than you but somehow they're considered "more attractive". Such potent bullshit.