Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Seeing autists and mentalcels trying to NTmax is truly saddening

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
People with absolutely no social skills trying to start conversations and be normies and just failing horribly and sinking even deeper, it's depressing
Mentalcels are the most oppressed people in society

It is saddening. Likely due to over-protective parents for sheltering them for so long.

true. it is saddening and heartbreaking to see fellow subhumans in these cases.

I learned to keep my mouth shut long ago. If I dont say anything I cant say anything stupid

It is saddening. Likely due to over-protective parents for sheltering them for so long.
I can attest to this. It's just as bad as child abuse

u have to be moron tier to try to start convos as an autist

99.9% of people out there can learn to NTfraud because they don't have an actual mental illness, they're just shy and awkward and cowardly. If you think your nonNTness is why you're incel, learn to act like a normal person and if you fool only 5% of foids you will ascend.

Autism is truly a death sentence. Good luck getting a girlfriend unless you’re a 6’3 8/10 chad.
99.9% of people out there can learn to NTfraud because they don't have an actual mental illness, they're just shy and awkward and cowardly. If you think your nonNTness is why you're incel, learn to act like a normal person and if you fool only 5% of foids you will ascend.
Just act normal br0. It’s easy br0.

I can attest to this. It's just as bad as child abuse
I was a victim of retarded parenting and this is very true. My social skills are also not only hindered by how my mentally ill mother being herself, but by ugliness too: it sure is funny to normies when an ugly person acts like a human being, isn't it?

Masking autists are always awkward. It´s really over when you are on the spectrum.

I was a victim of retarded parenting and this is very true. My social skills are also not only hindered by how my mentally ill mother being herself, but by ugliness too: it sure is funny to normies when an ugly person acts like a human being, isn't it?

That's the thing though. Why should the children be punished for the consequences of the parents?

Just act normal br0. It’s easy br0.
It's not easy but it's achievable for 99.9%. RIP those 0.1% actual autists who you can spot spazzing out from across the street.

It's not easy but it's achievable for 99.9%. RIP those 0.1% actual autists who you can spot spazzing out from across the street.
My autism used to be that bad but it’s not that bad anymore. I can appear normal until you start talking to me..

Likely due to over-protective parents for sheltering them for so long.
This applies to socially awkward NTs, but not actual autistic people.

In the past, it was hypothesized that autistic people were socially stunted because of distant, "refrigerator parenting" - the exact opposite of over-protective "helicopter parenting." In truth, autism is an inborn affliction that isn't attributable to parenting at all.

At least they're trying

faKe it tiLL you makE it BRoo

It's time to rise up tbh. :feelsree:
How though....

Agreed.

Better to embrace it than try to be something you're not to try to 'fit in' with society.

lol yep. maybe 1% of people will help you/them in that situation, the rest....

I’m autistic myself and don’t want to be a normie. I’d rather just be myself. I did use to be the type of person in the past that use to try too hard to fit in but that was awhile ago. Don’t give a shit about that anymore and never will.

How though....
See how normal people talk and practice on camera until you can impersonate them. If you're having problems sustaining longer conversations, collect mildly interesting anecdotes (from le reddit :soy:) and practice telling them on camera. Make offhand comments about anything when there's people around. After a few months of this get a part time job where you're forced to interact with others.
But this kind of thing takes months and years to get good at. It may not be worth it if you're otherwise unattractive.

That's the thing though. Why should the children be punished for the consequences of the parents?
I think the kids deserve NEETbux. They'll never be able to fully integrate into society.

Genetics & predisposition to a condition "triggering", what I mean by that is depending on the genetics you are created from you can have a higher or lower chance than other ppl to have good or bad affinities. Medical professionals like to know the family history of illnesses, does heart disease run in the family, skin conditions, any other ailments? Two athletes are more likely to have a kid that will be physically capable, two scientists are likely to have an intelligent child. The interactions & reality of their environment ultimately determines if they go on to be what ppl expected of them of course, one scenario has the kid pursuing the field of the parents with mentoring & another could have them becoming no one due to a complete lack of time & opportunities invested in the kid.

You have two kids study or do track & field, one might half ass it & still do marginally better than a kid busting his ass to exhaustion.

Mental illnesses & detective genetics carry across, it's just that one kid might have a 10% chance of that gene activating while another may have a 60% chance, events that unfold early in the life of the kid could kick it into action. One kid may have a decent upbringing & avoid it but encounter it later in life due to traumatic events or never while another may be in a bad environment & get affected by the shit early on & from there it just escalates.

Kids that get bullied, neglected, only chastised but never praised will likely grow up to have confidence issues or come across as loners not engaging while the opposite will have the loving life, cool one that tries evetything aura.

Only looks matter. NT's being successful is incel cope. NT's lie about how much sex they have. Most of them are virgins, unless Chad tier.

I’ve always thought that “normal” people were artificial and unnatural in their behavior while I was the true normal person. I never pretended to be anyone but myself.

I still somewhat maintain that belief tbh..

I’ve always thought that “normal” people were artificial and unnatural in their behavior while I was the true normal person. I never pretended to be anyone but myself.

I still somewhat maintain that belief tbh..

Exactly. No matter how depressed or angry I’ve gotten at the fact that I’m an incel, I’ve always just been myself. When I see autists try to fit the social norm like a mismatched puzzle piece I cringe hard.