Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing Attractive Foids irl is torture

Grodd

Grodd

Kill Them All
★★★★★
it`s fucking RageFuel :reeeeee: They are so weak and dress like a fucking slut i just wanna strangle and rape them (In Gta 5) seeing a Hot foid and knowing you`ll never have her is fucking Suifuel :feelsrope:i deserve love i deserve sex but i`ll never get it because this world is cruel to people like me:reeeeee: I can`t cope being KHHV anymore :lasereyes:

Well. The option is there (in GTA V).

I know about this well cause i'm a deliverycel and see hundreds of them a day, all dolled up for the sunny days. The worse thing is, they WANT me to look at them. Some foids act like they are nobility of course, but many will give me a rosy smile if i simp it up and look at them a certain way (due to my helmet, they don't see how ugly i am). This is my role to them : the npc ego booster that's just passing by on his vehicle, validating their feminine charms. A conveniently distant man that won't bother them in any way, after all.

This is confirmed the second i go into a restaurant to pick up an order : all female personnel treat me like trash. Gone are the warm smiles full of innuendos, well there's in fact absolutely nothing, they almost struggle to remain polite.

Then when i ignore those foids on the street cause i'm just frustrated and hurting, i can see that they are still looking for male attention. Not that it's a big loss for them or anything but you can tell. A glance, a smile would do. Of course they get none, cause it's just bad for my mental health to even acknowledge their beauty. I just ignore them completely and today it kinda made me cry. Cause they won't even completely leave you alone, despite not wanting you. I don't remember who it was, but there was a quote from a super pessimistic writer about this. That deep down, it's women that are calling men to mate, subtly but surely. But when they just call you for an ego boost, it hurts. Fuck this shit.

I want to dominate and choke a cute stacy while she begs me to fuck her harder

I wish I could just coom in their faces to make them traumatized in Gmod.

it`s fucking RageFuel :reeeeee: They are so weak and dress like a fucking slut i just wanna strangle and rape them (In Gta 5) seeing a Hot foid and knowing you`ll never have her is fucking Suifuel :feelsrope:i deserve love i deserve sex but i`ll never get it because this world is cruel to people like me:reeeeee: I can`t cope being KHHV anymore :lasereyes:
I feel this basically every time I go out in public

I want to dominate and choke a cute stacy while she begs me to fuck her harder
Same except I want her to scream in agony instead of enjoying it

foids are allowed to pursue their primal urges of acting like whores and fucking different men at their choice, but mens primal urge to dominate foids through sheer force has been snuffed out. soyciety

No it's not. It's torture to see your looksmatch and know she doesn't even see you as human.

Make a chadfish, invite her over then GTAV

idk I don't see attractive foids here this is britain

idk I don't see attractive foids here this is britain
we need more axel rudakubanas to cull foids when they are young

it will improve the scenery

I am like nero in this way

i wouldnt have even cared if foids just straight up ignored ricecels and currycels but even then they have to go out of their way to ruin our daily lives, and then they wonder why we hate them!:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Talk about entitlement, foids truly are the n1&&ers of the gender :feelsdevil:

Seeing ugly ones who I know would deny me is even worse.

It makes me so mad to see hot sluts in public.

Seriously. How can you guys cope?
Just don't leave basement aka last place when you can feel like human

I'm getting depressed and mad simultaneously seeing attractive (fuckable) foids..I know I'll nevER get them and any foid during my lifetime and they will be destroying anothER potential brocels lives.

Why had we born with full awareness? If we can't succeed in terms of evolution then we should be total retards being full time happy.