Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Seeing all those cases of beautiful female teachers are are arrested for having sex with their male students fills me with hate and envy...

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
I tried posting this on reddit and get some support and sympathy but I got none.
People insist that a beautiful female teacher who has sex with teenage boy is rape and as wrong as a male teacher and female student.
I do not condone pedophilia but a teenage boy having sex with a beautiful older woman is just not the same. Double standards may not be fair but they exist for a reason. As a 19 year old MALE VIRGIN I would be fucking ecstatic if a hot female teacher wanted to have sex with me..

It fills me with so much anger and sadness.

Also, These boys have absolutely nothing going for them. They have no life experience, education, money or career or car or place of their own, yet these beautiful women are risking their whole lives for them. Their career, freedom, reputation, relationships, etc .

It just fucking kills me inside.

Instead of being arrested their punishment should be getting gangbanged by incels:feelskek:

Instead of being arrested their punishment should be getting gangbanged by incels:feelskek:
Gangbangs are another form of cuckoldry. We should get a harem of hot teachers each.

Also, These boys have absolutely nothing going for them. They have no life experience, education, money or career or car or place of their own, yet these beautiful women are risking their whole lives for them. Their career, freedom, reputation, relationships, etc.
Singlehandedly proves the importance of LOOKS

100% agree with OP most my teachers in school were either old married foids or a few males. The few young or good looking ones had all the male students go crazy for them. It's really not the same, though it's better if it's treated as the same so these foids have their lives ruined :feelshaha:

Gangbangs are another form of cuckoldry. We should get a harem of hot teachers each.
True, the gangbang may be worse from their perspective but our pleasure matters most

I don’t care. Foids getting punished for their whorishness is always right.

If a teacher do it with the opposite sex student = bad, jail, shame!
If a teacher do it with his/her same sex colleague or elder person which is (disgusting gay or lesbian sex) = no broblem, LGBwhaetever pride, yeah!!!...

STUPID MODERN LAWS AND VALUES (and still not in every country. There are still places where people can say that it's more normal male and female to have sex even one of them is younger than two elder males to put their penises in each others' holes!)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back