Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seeing a pretty foid is enough to ruin my day

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Sure I see them on tv and the internet, but they might as well be mythical creatures to me, no different from dragons and gnomes, and shit that I also only see on my computer screen. But when I see them irl, I confirm that they exist, and there are men who fuck them, while I don't. It fucking destroys me, I hate being a sand nigger.

Me too, I also hate being a sandnigger. I cope with anime girls and figures, because they are my fantasy, however they are not real and I recognize this. But when I go outside I realize that women do actually exist, and that's crazy. If I was white I would not have to cope with this shit, but as a sandnigger, and especially a short one, there is nothing I can do to improve my life.

rotting home is best thing to prevent this

They mere existence upsets me cause I know i'll nevER be able to obtain them, absolute ragefuel.

LDAR till death is the only way.

i hate blond white women with all my heart.

But when I see them irl, I confirm that they exist, and there are men who fuck them, while I don't. It fucking destroys me

So relatable. Every pawg you see when you go out has already been fucked, and chances are, the men who fucked them surely fuck other beautiful women regularly.
It's a life no one here will get to experience, I can't even imagine a single woman being interested in me.

you have my sentiments bro

Sure I see them on tv and the internet, but they might as well be mythical creatures to me, no different from dragons and gnomes, and shit that I also only see on my computer screen. But when I see them irl, I confirm that they exist, and there are men who fuck them, while I don't. It fucking destroys me, I hate being a sand nigger.
Look straight through and past them. Like a boss.

Married or Pretty foids are at least more pleasant to deal with, the worst are the ugly/average ones who put on passive aggressive behavior as a mask to show that you have no chance.

I'm sitting next to one at work (no choice). I think I'm gonna go insane.

foids are so fucking annoying.....if they dont see my face and think im some white chad then they enjoy talking to me (online and shit) but the moment i reveal im a brown ethniccel its fucking over, got blocked too JFL

seeing foids irl is blood boiling because of the looks they give me

4F93403C 7CFF 4B80 AF00 B328D11D72A1

Can't stop the world and start again

So relatable. Every pawg you see when you go out has already been fucked, and chances are, the men who fucked them surely fuck other beautiful women regularly.
It's a life no one here will get to experience, I can't even imagine a single woman being interested in me.
Going Crazy GIF
Going Crazy GIF

I see the same hot foids at my school, knowing damn well only chad will get to fuck them

knowing you will never feel them is the biggest cause of my suffering

Same here, and yet I'm drawn to them. I hate how my reflexes and general awareness work so well for attractive foids.

When I see a foid I like (kind of the alt or nerd type that isnt a a landwhale or goes over the top with the style) I just feel kinda down because I don't know how to approach.

Show them your quadib

The sight of their existence is ragefuel