Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing a lot more ethnics with white girls these days...

Do you live in Middle or Northern Europe?

"currywhores and ricewhores"

indians are like 1% of us pop
asians in general are 5%

bbcs and latinos are slaying white girls every day in massive numbers meanwhile low T white boys are all incels

yes, it seems to be more common with zoomers
Zoomers being conservative is simply a rather vocal minority. The few that rejected their marxist indoctrination go fucking hard right. Unironic racism and fascism, while everyone else is a complete degenerate. This is what I observed from the internet atleast, can't say for sure if this is genuine since I hardly leave my hole. It's so disappointing too if this is real. You'd think teenagers of all demographics would be the rebellious ones, right? Is teenage rebellion really just a fuckin millenia old meme that doesn't exist?

I see it a lot, especially with younger people like 16-20. I think girls who have grown up with ethnics are more open to it. Like girls who had ethnics in their class in school from a young age. It's not in their minds to be racist towards these ethnics because they always saw them as friends and even crushes in school.

cause white males are getting more cucked by the day

Zoomers being conservative is simply a rather vocal minority. The few that rejected their marxist indoctrination go fucking hard right. Unironic racism and fascism, while everyone else is a complete degenerate. This is what I observed from the internet atleast, can't say for sure if this is genuine since I hardly leave my hole. It's so disappointing too if this is real. You'd think teenagers of all demographics would be the rebellious ones, right? Is teenage rebellion really just a fuckin millenia old meme that doesn't exist?
I've observed the same thing, both online and irl. I really don't want to live on this planet anymore

I see at least 5-10 times more white men with curry/rice foids than the opposite.
I wonder why :waitwhat:....

Probably Saudi prince.
it's true bro. It'd be like me going on and on about bbc day in and day out. There's definitely an erotic component to most of these dethnics' obsession with the white man and his supposed sexual success
go get your noodlewhore already stormfag

sounds like i need to visit europe lol canada is way to cucked for an ethnic