Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting seeing a foidlet and tallfag couple is pure vanfuel

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i can understand why many of you never leave the house. i was in the park and i saw a couple from a distance walking their dog. the very first thing i noticed was how much taller the man was. i estimate he mustve been a foot taller than the foid. what really rubbed it in was seeing how they were holding hands just a daily reminder of how miserable my pitiful existence is. its not fair how a femoids smv is not influenced by her height at all yet im doomed to suffer the rest of my life in loneliness because my bones refused to grow vertically. inb4 ritalincel obligatory comments "go ER

tumblr_p58ey1HdVD1x0lm6mo1_500.gif

i wish despair and suffering to all femorrhoids

They probably fuck in front of that dog.

JFL@ leaving the house.

Lol, you can even stock some fuel in a private cistern at this point of van fuel.

Leaving the house is unhealthy. Nothing out there but ragefuel and delusional faggotry

Which movie is that gif?

> le obligatory comment
Gesticulating soycuck

its not fair how a femoids smv is not influenced by her height at all yet im doomed to suffer the rest of my life in loneliness because my bones refused to grow vertically.

Fucking this. Foids just cannot lose at anything in life. If they’re short, they’re cute, which is sexy; if they’re tall, they’re elegant, which is sexy. If they’re thin, they’re slender, which is sexy; if they’re fat, they’re curvy, which is sexy.

Fucking this. Foids just cannot lose at anything in life. If they’re short, they’re cute, which is sexy; if they’re tall, they’re elegant, which is sexy. If they’re thin, they’re slender, which is sexy; if they’re fat, they’re curvy, which is sexy.
High iq

Well some of us will eventually go ER one day :feelsree:. Because even if you want you can't stay inside forever, you must work , buy stuff etc...And you get to see shit like this every day.

i have dreams of just walking up and stabbing couples. dreams.

oh boy those emotional scars look terrible. better rush to the emergency room!

Must have been his great personality that was the deciding factor in her wanting to get with him. After all if he was her height or shorter she'd still be with him.

***sarcasm***

update: saw another couple at the park this time it was a WMAF. jfl the dude was the same manlet height as me. noodlethots have to resort to getting white manlets when they realise chad doesnt want them

update: saw another couple at the park this time it was a WMAF. jfl the dude was the same manlet height as me. noodlethots have to resort to getting white manlets when they realise chad doesnt want them
JBW. Also I like your gif in first post.

that's a really common pairing now, it seems like the only type of couple that shows genuine affection too

Their children risk being midgets, the tallfag is doing wrong choosing this partner.
It's a certainty also that he is a cuck. Better be an incel bro.

Their children risk being midgets, the tallfag is doing wrong choosing this partner.
It's a certainty also that he is a cuck. Better be an incel bro.

Hopefully his kids don't end up like me, my dad is a 6ft tallfag.